BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Taylor D.
Athens, GA
Such a delicious snack!! Great with some fresh cheese. Love the healthy ingredients and variety of choices.
Alyssa S.
So good! Great to have around the house for when you're craving a little something. Goes great with hummus.
anissa b.
Roanoke, IN
excellent taste! not too sweet, not too salty. perfect combination and great snack to carry anywhere at all
Kayla B.
Marietta, GA
these are actually delicious me and my grandmother enjoy these alot!they are super nutritious and delicious
Crystal B.
These are so good but I haven't had them in a long time I hope to enjoy them sometime soon they are amazing
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
So yummy and good for you to eat. I enjoy them for lunch with my salads. I'm pleasantly surprised with them
Randi W.
Kashi. Is probably my least go to brand I don't really like their products that much but this one was OK
Nicole D.
This week crackers are just like great dessert! They are affordable and delicious and also good for you!
Brandy R.
Can't go wrong with Kashi, never had a bad product from them and this is no different. Very delicious!
Sarah C.
Haverhill, MA
These are the perfect mix of salty and sweet and crunchy :)
They are great on their own or with cheese!
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?