BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Amber S.
Rutland, MA
Sweet little crackers that I keep in the car for when I get the munchies! I don't feel guilty filling up on them either!
Stephanie D.
These crackers have the perfect amount of flavor for dipping. I usually dip in a simple hummus which they go great with.
Sabrina N.
Very good and play flavorful. I really love the honey flavor than the sesame give a nice crunch in the cracker very good
Amanda A.
these are soooo delicious. My only problem is that they crumble easily. I'll open up the bag and half of it is shattered.
Olga E.
College Station , TX
Great combination in taste and its not terrible for you either. Makes it a great snake and it healthy for every day use
Alycia H.
I love everything Kashi! They are so yummy and good for you! Usually healthy food lacks in flavor but these sure dont!
Lindsey M.
Warwick, RI
These crackers are so tasty, yet not overpowering with flavor. They are a constant repurchase while grocery shopping!!
Danielle B.
Yardley, PA
My kids love these!! They are tasty with some cheese or dip for a healthy snack. We will continue to keep them around!
Cora L.
Madison , MS
I have tried just one time, but I think this product don't have so much tasted. I think they have to put more flavor
A C.
Fantastic tasting and no guilt when you eat them. Always ilke to leave a few laying around the truck or in my purse.
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?