BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
rosio d.
I love kashi crackers. this is my sisters fav for movie night movies. my brothet also enjoys these for breaks at work or school.
Kathrina T.
I would definitely love to try these. I do love Kashi granola bars and how they achieve the right amount of taste to every bite.
Liz M.
I'm a big fan of Kashi crackers since they contain wholesome ingredients and taste great. I haven't tried a flavor I didn't like!
lara M.
This honey cracker taste absolutely amazing! It's one of my favorite for sure. I go to publix every week and it's always there
Renata W.
ThIs is the perfect snack. I enjoy the sweet and savory flavor and these crackers have a wonderful crunch and it is satisfying.
Gabriela B.
great for the afternoon snack
kind of sweet but not to much
highly recommended
the price is ok, also is a good quality product
Danielle T.
San Diego, CA
Super delicious and healthy. Perfect for a little snack during the day or a something to set out with some dips for a party.
Gina L.
These crackers are delicious! The perfect snack if you love sweet and salty. Great for school lunches too, my kids love them
E A.
The taste of these are good with food or meats. I like the fact that they are small so I won't eat too many of them either.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI
This product is a really good hiking snack. Its easy to take and really fills you up and gives you the energy that you want
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?