BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Samantha G.
Love! Perfectly sweet, perfectly thin, and if I'm feeling something sweet this is my go to keep my diet right where it should be!
Kathrina T.
I would definitely love to try these. I do love Kashi granola bars and how they achieve the right amount of taste to every bite.
Liz M.
I'm a big fan of Kashi crackers since they contain wholesome ingredients and taste great. I haven't tried a flavor I didn't like!
lara M.
This honey cracker taste absolutely amazing! It's one of my favorite for sure. I go to publix every week and it's always there
Renata W.
ThIs is the perfect snack. I enjoy the sweet and savory flavor and these crackers have a wonderful crunch and it is satisfying.
Gabriela B.
great for the afternoon snack
kind of sweet but not to much
highly recommended
the price is ok, also is a good quality product
Gina L.
These crackers are delicious! The perfect snack if you love sweet and salty. Great for school lunches too, my kids love them
Danielle T.
salem, or
Super delicious and healthy. Perfect for a little snack during the day or a something to set out with some dips for a party.
E A.
The taste of these are good with food or meats. I like the fact that they are small so I won't eat too many of them either.
Devin L.
Eau Claire, WI
This product is a really good hiking snack. Its easy to take and really fills you up and gives you the energy that you want
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?