BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Ellenwood, GA
I really love the Kashi brand and these little crackers are as delicious as they are healthy. I love to find them on sale at Safeway!
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
These are great with tuna salad or hummus! Very crunchy (in the best way) and tastey! Even my daughter likes them with sliced cheese!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
These are good. I had them with hummus and another dip with garlic in it. Very good and good for you. Can't ask for more than that.
Stephanie S.
I love this flavor! And I buy kashi frequently, they always do a good job at keeping the ingredients simple without a loss of flavor.
Elia S.
YUM. These are good! Would recommend for a healthy on the go snack for people who want to be healthy but also have something yummy
Emily M.
these crackers are one of my favorites an I love eating them with some goat cheese or hummus. They taste good with almost anything.
Ashley D.
Walnut Creek, CA
Amazing crackers! I also love that they are a healthier option instead of having chips. Taste really good with a nice cheese board.
Sara C.
I've tried these once, my mom loves them. They are a "better for you" snack. They aren't too sweet and they definitely fill you up.
Dora R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought these once for a get together at the office. They went fairly quick so I think they were a win amongst all my coworkers
Samantha G.
Love! Perfectly sweet, perfectly thin, and if I'm feeling something sweet this is my go to keep my diet right where it should be!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?