BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Irina M.
Tasty, crunchy, healthy - Kashi is the brand that incorporates it all. Pay a little more and enjoy nutritious, delicious and good food.

Made from simple ingredients this is good food! Love their products!
Lynne F.
Holt, MI
I am a fan of graham crackers especially when the weather is warm. Hello s'mores.  These were good but I will be honest a little sweeter than I expected.  I found these at Target and they were a great price. I would totally recommend these to people who love a sweeter cracker.
Rachel G.
These crackers are wonderful. Perfect for both eating plain as well as using with a dip/spread. I prefer to eat mine with peanut butter or hummus, but others may like cheese or a slice of meat on top. Very affordable with sweet packaging, and not stale or flavorless. Would buy again!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
My kids love these. I'm not a big fan of them but there all natural and I have no problem with my kids eating them. If I would let them I think they would eat the whole box in a day. I've never been a big fan of sesame and that's the only reason why I don't like them.
Chrissy M.
Portsmouth, OH
I love these so much!! My favorite I've had so far. Not too greasy but not too dry, with a ton of flavor unlike most brands out there. They're inexpensive too and can be bought virtually anywhere. They come in a ton of different size options as well.
Vivienne R.
Orange Park, FL
Soo yummy!! Me and my kids love this crackers by itself or with cheese!! It offers fiber in each serving and comes in a variety of yummy flavors to choose from! All Kashi brand products are awesome anyways and so I trust anything by them!
Gina G.
I love all of Cashis crackers! They are always so crunchy and so delicious and they satisfy a nice snack tooth! You can find cash he just about anywhere. I only buy it when it's on sale otherwise I feel it's too expensive full price
Mara D.
Alexandria, VA
When I snack, I don't normally want to go for the healthy option but these are delicious! The little hint of flavor with a little salt and sweetness to the crunch is really the perfect combination. Try these out next time you go down the snack aisle!
Cheyenne M.
San Marcos , CA
I love these little guys! They allow me to snack while not ruining my daily healthy diet. They are pretty affordable and easy to find. I like to eat them with hummus as a snack after dinner or as an appetizer with carrots!
Megan S.
Brookline, MA
I love these Kashi crackers! The grainy yet subtly sweet taste is just delicious. They are paired well with cheese, hummus, fruit, or even by themselves. I love the Kashi line of crackers and while they might be a little pricier they are worth the extra money.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?