Kashi® Honey Oat Flax Crunchy Granola & Seed Bars uploaded by Tammy L.

BY KASHI

Flax Seeds And Quinoa Combine With Whole-grain Goodness In A Totally New, Crunchy Way. Our Delicious Crunchy Granola & Seed Bars Have 320mg Ala Omega 3 Per Serving, Fiber And Honey To Make Them Uniquely Delicious.

Plus, Our Bars Break Apart Easily For Endless Snacking Opportunities Like Dipping Into Yogurt Or Sharing With A Friend (Although We Won’t Hold It Against You If You Keep The Goodness All To Yourself).

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Dried Cane Syrup, Whole Grain Blend (Whole: Barley, Buckwheat, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Triticale, Quinoa), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Cornstarch, Brown Rice Flour, Whole Flax Seeds, Coconut, Whole Oat Flour, Sea Salt, Molasses, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains :  Wheat, Coconut And Soy Ingredients.

Whitney B.
Carencro, LA
I love that these have flax in them because I don’t really get that anywhere else and I don’t care to take the time to add it to anything. The oat and honey combination is always my go to because it reminds me of oatmeal the way we used to make it as kids. It’s a little pricey, but well worth it for a healthy, tasty snack.
Betsy S.
While the granola bar itself was very good, I could still notice the flaxseed in it and it was sort of off-putting being able to deciphered between the different ingredients I would much rather have them Blended where I can't taste them separately
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
I didn't think I was going to like these- but I caught them on sale and decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised. Great flavor- although for weight loss not the best bet as the calorie vs. Nutrients is a bit sub par.
Leticia P.
waterford, MI
These are sooo good. The best thing is it doesn't Taste healthy and the crunch gets rid of your hunger because you chew so much that you don't want to eat anything else after.
Drea L.
I usually hate granola bars because they’re too sweet and usually don’t really like the healthy branded ones because they taste like cardboard but i love these kashi ones. They taste amazing and a great on the go snack without feeling guilty.
Kayla G.
Beacon, NY
These bars are absolutely amazing! They are light and very nutritious. They are also usually a good price, most places have them for 3$ a box. I would definitely continue to buy these!
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Not really in love with these. The bars taste all right but the seeds really throw me off. They don't really have a pleasing texture, they're way too hard and too small to chew so they're really difficult to eat. If they were larger, crunchy, and easy to chew they'd be great. These seeds kind of make it feel like you're eating sand.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
I have to admit, I was questioning this---I'm not a huge health food nut, and I wasn't sure how seeds would taste in a bar, but these are delicious!! There's a nice mix of chewy and crunchy, and the honey is adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Easy to like cereal bar with light honey taste and a very satisfying crunch. The Kashi brand is very good at pairing tastes together and this is just another example of that. They are small bars, so you may want to think about whether or not they are worth the purchase for your family.
María Fernanda V.
I just love this bars, they are perfect and good for me, when I am to busy to prepare my breakfast, I just pick one to go, and went out of the house. The flavor is fantastic and I love the texture. I try to always have one in my bag for work and school. recommended
Nikkola S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love these bars but they're really hard to find. Does anyone know any stores that sell this particular flavor?