BY KASHI

Whole almonds, a sprinkling of flax seeds and a hint of wildflower honey makes this chewy bar the perfect nutty and nutritious snack.Always Seeking To Improve, We Sought Out To Make A Better Tasting Bar And Use Less Ingredients, Because Sometimes Simple Is Better, And In This Case, We Hope You Think So Too. Our Honey Almond Flax Chewy Granola Bars Are A Little Nutty, A Little Sweet And Packed With Yummy Goodness.

Whole Grain Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Almonds, Dried Brown Rice Syrup, Brown Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseeds, Honey, Oat Fiber, Glycerin, Sea Salt, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract For Freshness, Peanut Flour.

Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Nimisha G.
Charlotte, NC
Who doesn’t like Kashi products. I do enjoy eating their food and they also have a good selection. Kashi is on the pricier side but you also have to think that it’s healthier and they use better ingredients in their products.
Ashton K.
This is a great midday snack or breakfast on the go. It has the perfect blend of salty and sweet flavor. These make a very filling snack and are easy to carry in your purse or bag. They are super easy to find on my local Walmart granola bar aisle. I would definitely recommend!
Stephanie W.
I like Kashi brand foods and feel good about eating them. Most of them taste healthy to me, though. They don't really feel like a indulgence but they are okay. I like granola bars and these have pretty good ingredients. They are more expensive than many other brands but the ingredients give these an edge.
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
Kashi snacks are so good, and doesn't taste healthy at all, although they are. I actually ate the whole box in one day. They give me energy and fills me up and very nutritious and helps my bowls.
Tereza R.
Anything this product makes is good. it is also very healthy. the product is expensive but it is worth it. I recommend this to anyone who wants to start eating healthy these Are also a way to start.
Arlene B.
New Orleans
Kashi bars are awesome. I love the fact that you can actually see all the ingredients in a bar. The flavor is great and they are filling. I enjoy these a lot.
Gilberto L.
I don't like the Kashi brand due to many disappointments in their cereal varieties but they've redeemed themselves with these granola bars.
Fede R.
New York
My favorite bar ever!! I always pack one or two in my bag before leaving for work!! Ingredients are very tasty and it’s a great price value
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I love everything about ALL Kashi products! Very tasty and more healthy than most. Easy on the run snack with lots of nuts and granola

Kohl's