BY KASHI

New! With More For Your Heart! Nothing Artificial Can Help: Reduce Cholesterol Plant Sterols Support Healthy Arteries 6 Natural Antioxidants, Including Green Tea, White Tea &Amp; Grape Seed Promote Healthy Blood Pressure Low Sodium Each Heart To Heart™ Whole Grain Cracker Contains Natural Plant Extracts That Help Reduce Cholesterol. Foods Containing At Least 0.4 Grams Per Serving Of Plant Sterols, Eaten Twice A Day With Meals For A Daily Total Intake Of At Least 0.8 Grams, As Part Of A Diet Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol, May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease. A Serving Of Heart To Heart Whole Grain Crackers Supplies 0.4 Grams Of Plant Sterols. Heart To Heart Is Low In Sodium And May Reduce The Risk Of High Blood Pressure As Part Of A Low Sodium Diet. Have Something To Share? We'd Love To Hear From You! Call 877-7Grains (877-747-2467) see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Nadia S.
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal. It has a slight cinnamon flavor that's discernible, but not overpowering. I love adding fruit to this cereal and eating it with almond milk. The cereal bits themselves are a little on the hard side so they taste better after soaking in milk for a little while.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
Foodie Expert
Kashi crackers are the only crackers we eat. The whole grain flavor is perfect with everything you can think of. They're not bad for you and make the perfect snack for kids and you. When we put crackers and cheese out our friends always ask what kind of crackers they are. I made rather give my kids snack foods that I know what the ingredients are and where they come from.
Cara V.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
Love love love! Usually pair with a cheese, or avocado on top. Serves as a quick snack for me throughout my day in between meals. The crackers are not too salty, or dry. Compliments a cheese tray well (also in terms of presentation) if serving at a gathering.
Dennis G.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I throughly enjoy snacking every now and again when I'm binge watching friends on Netflix, but often times find myself binge eating unhealthy foods. The kashi heart to heart whole grain crackers have been a great replacement for my obsession with candy and chips. They taste great and help my cravings go away.
Maggie K.
I like these crackers a lot, but they are pretty expensive relative to the store brand and not much different as far as I can tell. I bought them because they are a little lower in sodium than the generic at my grocery store, but won't be purchasing again due to the cost.
Spring L.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Kashi seems like the healthiest choice when comping to other products. Very good and although it may be a little expensive, if you love it buy it. Great guilty pleasure or maybe if you are trying to be healthy Kashi is the right choice to choose.
Tiffany G.
These are a great snack. I love the whole grain ingredients. With 17 grams of whole wheat, it has more whole wheat than cheez itZ. It is healthy with your average percentage of fibers and vitamins.
Jayde N.
Fort Campbell, KY
This cracker plus wedge of cheese equals snack heaven. I love that the crackers are multi grain so they have fiber and protein. I make myself a little snack baggies to take with me for a quick snacks while I'm out. I would purchase again.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
Foodie Expert
I love these whole grain crackers! Some whole grain products leave my mouth feeling like I just ate sand and it makes me want to gag. These don't leave that bad after taste and are a healthier alternative than just regular crackers!