BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Cailey H.
Angus, Ontario
i love cinnamon flavours and this was no different and i love how healthy they are for you, a healthy sweet treat
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my go to cereal when I was first cleaning up my diet and no longer just getting name brand cereals that were heavy with sugars and chemicals. Although this cereal is not organic it was a good stepping stone until I could find the perfect organic version. I wish kasha would make this flavor organic.
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
Kashi is a brand j have trusted for many years. They always have great food products and their ingredients are exactly what I look for. This cereal in particular is a favorite. Cinnamon is a flavor that I truly enjoy. It keeps me full and is great tasting.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
This cereal is fall in a bowl. It's like a hug for your mouth. It tastes warm, and I love eating it in the morning with almond milk. I buy this on the reg.
Brookes E.
Twin Falls, ID
Love this cereal it is one of my special splurges I get every once in awhile. Due to the price to eat healthy I can't a ford it all the time. But the flavor is amazing along with the ingredients.
Meeka W.
Kashi brand is one of the only breakfast cereals that me and my toddler eat. I like the organic options and that it's not caked in sugar. They taste great and good value.
Kendall F.
Great product! Crunchy and filling but low calories for a cereal filled with protein. It can be used for many recipes in the kitchen!
Gloriann C.
I really like this cereal as it has whole
Grains in it. The cinnamon flavor is nice and the calories are perfect!
Carmen H.
One of my favorite go tos on a cold morning. Love that it is low in sugar and packed full of protein! And bonus that the taste is amazing! A little more expensive than other brands but worth it.
Marina M.
Laval
My husband loves these. Price is a bit on the expensive side but the quality is there. Taste is great and it serves its purpose. If you have a bowl you re good until lunch time