BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Emma🌻 L.
Deshler
5 stars for this one! Kashi is one of my favorite cereal brands because I can trust the ingredients!! Love the vanilla flavor of this kind!
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Delicious. Nice crunchy texture. I love the cinnamon flavor. Kashi cereal is reasonably priced. I would recommend to anyone who loves cinnamon flavor in their cereal.
Marina M.
Laval
My husband loves these. Price is a bit on the expensive side but the quality is there. Taste is great and it serves its purpose. If you have a bowl you re good until lunch time
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my go to cereal when I was first cleaning up my diet and no longer just getting name brand cereals that were heavy with sugars and chemicals. Although this cereal is not organic it was a good stepping stone until I could find the perfect organic version. I wish kasha would make this flavor organic.
Amanda L.
clarksville,tn
My favorite cereal. It’s good for any meal of the day. They usually are on sale for a good price and they stay fresh so long. Would def recommend for a cereal lover.
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
I don’t buy cereal often but when I do, I buy this. My kids love it and it’s a great alternative to sugary, nutrient lacking cereals. My kids love it and it’s a real treat and I don’t feel the least bit guilty about giving it to them.
Amberly C.
Grand Chute , WI
I have been in love with this cereal since I was a little kid. It’s so good and has the perfect amount of sweetness. It can be a bit pricey, but it’s really healthy and great for you.
Bryn N.
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It has a nice, simple flavor that is just great for smacking on and popping in your mouth.
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
I love this brand of cereal when I’m trying to loose weight. I get them at any grocery store. It’s a little pricey but they are super healthy for you. The flavor is good. This is a great healthy cereal.
Olivia K.
Ayr, Ayr
Best cereal ever, so crunchy and filled with flavour, would highly recommend, the taste is so powerful and good, I really can't say no to a good bowl in the morning and this is the perfect product for me and it's very delicious and the texture is amazing really can't go wrong with it