BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Amanda K.
Such a great cereal! My girls will even eat it, which is a win in my book! I have bought this from Target. I am a repeat customer.
Hannah B.
East Lansing, MI
So good!! Great cinnamon taste and it's good for you! It's not too sugar a real quality cinnamon flavor. My favorite morning cereal
Bryn N.
This is my favorite cereal of all time. It has a nice, simple flavor that is just great for smacking on and popping in your mouth.
Ellie H.
Raleigh, NC
If you love cinnamon, you will absolutely love this cereal! They are super cute heart shapes that will put a smile on your mouth!
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
So so good! One of my favorite cereals. Great flavor and you get a lot for the price. Always my favorite go to quick breakfast.
Heather H.
Portland
Another fantastic Kashi product! So easy and love the flavor..not to sweet. Add fruit, raisins, nuts..endless possibilities!
Emilie W.
Guilford , CT
Sometimes Kashi can be too 'hearty' for my liking, but this is a delicious cereal with that is full of flavor and healthy.
Kinga S.
Love this oatmeal is delish I recommend it to you guys! It's not too expensive and it keeps you full the flavor is amazing!
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Myheath teacher gave me these at a heath corps event with dr.oz an I really enjoyed it it's a great item to have. An eat
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
This flavor is totally delicious and awesome! I buy it time and time around from the grocery store and I always enjoy it.