Kashi® Heart To Heart Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Rachel L.
San Diego
This flavor is totally delicious and awesome! I buy it time and time around from the grocery store and I always enjoy it.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Myheath teacher gave me these at a heath corps event with dr.oz an I really enjoyed it it's a great item to have. An eat
leslie b.
San Ysidro, CA
i love al natural cerials cos they are really good and healty yum yum love it love it this one is really good!!!!!
Gloriann C.
I really like this cereal as it has whole
Grains in it. The cinnamon flavor is nice and the calories are perfect!
Hannah B.
Seattle, WA
Yummy and very flavorful! I love the cute heart shaped pieces as an additional bonus to the great tasting cereal!
Amber K.
Troy, MO
This is one of my favorite cereals. So good and good for you. My grandma got me hooked on this years ago. Love it
Haili B.
So healthy! So yummy! Nice warm cinnamon flavor! Great with almond milk! Had a great texture and rays crunchy!
Belgi J.
I love eating this with a lot of cold milk and it tastes delicious if i add it on to other cereals as well.
Morgan V.
Chicago , IL
My boyfriend says it tastes like cardboard but I love it. Tastes hearty and healthy and it's super filling.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Delicious! Great flavor and makes me feel energized! I have it with vanilla almond milk and it is delicious