BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
This cereal is fall in a bowl. It's like a hug for your mouth. It tastes warm, and I love eating it in the morning with almond milk. I buy this on the reg.
Mark L.
Syracuse
Honestly I was skeptical at first, but I prefer this cereal over Cheerios. The flavor is great, and it’s got more quality put into it compared to Cheerios.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
We prefer these to cheerios. They are more natural ingredients, and they taste better. A little too plain to be my favorite cereal but not a bad choice.
Molly D.
Vero Beach, FL
Yum! Absolutely love this stuff-- I really love cinnamon and so the flavor is great. Just wish it was a little lower I calories, but otherwise love it.
Crystal A.
ROUND ROCK, TX
This is the perfect breakfast or snack! Great with cows milk, soy milk, coconut milk, almond milk, or even just dry! Great for adults and children.
Markeeshia M.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't really like warm cinnamon cereal but I haven't before I tried this brand. Add in apples or pears and it is amazing and very filling.
Besa B.
Love these. Mix them with granola or other cereals. They have great nutrients that you don't often find in other cereal brands. Love Kashi.
DéAnna R.
Hollis, NY
Pretty tasty and I'm glad I gave it a chance since I'm typically an oatmeal girl in the mornings. Not sure I would purchase again though.
Elizabeth R.
This cereal is delicious, filling, with good ingredients. It is sweet without being too sweet. Taste great when paired with almond milk!
Michelle G.
Perfect cereal and low sugar option! Delicious and healthy cereal for a breakfast bowl!! Super yummy, high in fiber and good price!!👌👌