BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I like this part because it gives me all my my brain nutrients that I need as far as iron and things like that not only that it provides all of that it tastes great
Rebecca G.
I Love kashi everything they sell is very delicious but these cinnamon pats are my favorite! Kashi is a great cereal brand very different and a healthier option.
Glyniel C.
This is a great organic alternative to cheerios! I love this with yogurt or with some almond milk. I enjoy this cereal a lot and like to get it in bulk at Costco.
Kristhel P.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this cereal, it's a sort of grown-up alternative to Cheerios! However, it's so yummy my 14yr old eats it too. It's yummy and healthy at the same time. What else could you want in a cereal?!
Brookes E.
Twin Falls, ID
Love this cereal it is one of my special splurges I get every once in awhile. Due to the price to eat healthy I can't a ford it all the time. But the flavor is amazing along with the ingredients.
Michelle B.
Temple City, CA
Kashi has really great cereals. We choose this cereal over the sugary ones. Our favorites are this one, blueberry clusters, autumn wheat and be almond crunch.
Mark L.
Syracuse
Honestly I was skeptical at first, but I prefer this cereal over Cheerios. The flavor is great, and it’s got more quality put into it compared to Cheerios.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
This cereal is fall in a bowl. It's like a hug for your mouth. It tastes warm, and I love eating it in the morning with almond milk. I buy this on the reg.
Tabitha M.
Anniston, AL
We prefer these to cheerios. They are more natural ingredients, and they taste better. A little too plain to be my favorite cereal but not a bad choice.
Molly D.
Vero Beach, FL
Yum! Absolutely love this stuff-- I really love cinnamon and so the flavor is great. Just wish it was a little lower I calories, but otherwise love it.