BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Amber R.
I love this so much it's probably unhealthy. Add vanilla almond milk and drizzle honey over the top and you've got a delicious cereal! I've even had this as a small snack during the day! It keeps you full and the cinnamon taste is awesome!
Tania R.
I love this brand of cereal because it is a "healthier" choice then the other big Brand cereal. It is just the perfect amount of sweetness and touch of cinnamon. The cereal doesn't feel like it's hollow so you will be full longer.
Laura G.
Speedwell, TN
I just have a thing for cinnamon. Especially during fall and winter. It's sort of like the pumpkin spice fad but more simplistic. Also obsessed with peppermint tea, it's like Christmas in a cup. Anywho, this stuff is great.
Delia A.
Bought this for quick morning breakfast times when in a rush. Kids like it as it is, so we take some as a snack when we go out. I like that it's relatively low in sugar. good cereal.
Stephanie E.
Tahlequah, OK
I have not tried a Kashi product that i haven't liked! This is a must have in our pantry at home. We typically buy this on amazon prime pantry or target. i like that the ingredients are good so i know im putting something healthy in my body. I highly recommend Kashi to everyone
Ivonne L.
West Hartford, CT
Hot cereal isn't as bad as you would think, it's pretty delicious in the winter. I got it at whole foods & it was on sale so I definitely recommend buying it when it's on sale because it can be pricey!
Carmen H.
One of my favorite go tos on a cold morning. Love that it is low in sugar and packed full of protein! And bonus that the taste is amazing! A little more expensive than other brands but worth it.
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA
This was my go-to cereal in college. It kept me full through a long morning of classes. While it is a little more expensive than other cereals, I knew I was getting my monies worth. I love the two bag boxes because I got more for my money and it lasted much longer.
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
I give this cereal to my 18 mo as a snack, she loves them and they're just sweet enough to be tasty to her, but still a good grain to give her some nutritional value. The size of the cereal is perfect for picking up and eating.
Jocelyn H.
Bruh this is like cinnamon cheerios but stronger and thicker. I used to eat these every gosh dang morning for breakfast when I was in high school and I would definitely eat them more often now if I had a better paying job.