BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Carmen H.
One of my favorite go tos on a cold morning. Love that it is low in sugar and packed full of protein! And bonus that the taste is amazing! A little more expensive than other brands but worth it.
Tessa R.
Spring Creek, PA
This was my go-to cereal in college. It kept me full through a long morning of classes. While it is a little more expensive than other cereals, I knew I was getting my monies worth. I love the two bag boxes because I got more for my money and it lasted much longer.
Alyssa S.
River Edge, NJ
I am not usually a fan of premade oatmeal because of it's high sugar content, but the ingredient list on this package is a lot less alarming. I am constantly trying to make better-tasting versions of the nutritious oatmeal ,and these bags help a lot.
Amy K.
I love this cereal! It's very cheap and filling. I love the warm cinnamon flavor. I'll eat this three times a week and I look forward to it from the moment I wake up in the morning.
Michaela A.
Eustis, FL
my mom's bought this a few times because she's had coupons. I think it's pretty good, but I still prefer Cheerios over this. I don't think I'd buy it unless I had coupons for it.
Samantha M.
I like this one because it has a little more flavor then the original. I feel good after I eat it. I usually eat it in the morning and i feel I have a lot more energy when I do
Karyn K.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I love Kashi cereal and the Heart to Heart is my favorite. I eat Heart to Heart as a snack, add them into my yogurt for crunch and I also will smash them up and add them to my bread crumbs.
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
I like this part because it gives me all my my brain nutrients that I need as far as iron and things like that not only that it provides all of that it tastes great
Glyniel C.
This is a great organic alternative to cheerios! I love this with yogurt or with some almond milk. I enjoy this cereal a lot and like to get it in bulk at Costco.
Rebecca G.
I Love kashi everything they sell is very delicious but these cinnamon pats are my favorite! Kashi is a great cereal brand very different and a healthier option.