BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
I have not tried to many kashi cereals but I did this particular one and it is so good. I know there cereals are suppose be all natural organic they don't have all the preservatives in it.
Rosemarie C.
Oceanside, NY
The entire families go to brand of cereal
My favorite is the organic harvest dark chocolate biscuits
But they aren't alwAys easy to find
Plus I wish they'd use less sugar
Meeka W.
Kashi brand is one of the only breakfast cereals that me and my toddler eat. I like the organic options and that it's not caked in sugar. They taste great and good value.
Amberly C.
Grand Chute, WI
I have been in love with this cereal since I was a little kid. It’s so good and has the perfect amount of sweetness. It can be a bit pricey, but it’s really healthy and great for you.
Julie S.
Cinnamon and whole grains topped with soymilk and strawberries - delicious!  My favorite cereal in the morning.  I am a huge fan of this food and also add it to my trail mix to spice things up or just eat it plain.  Features: Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Per serving: 120 calories, 1.5g total fat, 75mg sodium, 4g fiber, 5g sugar.
Ejayla B.
Winston Salem, NC
This cereal is pretty good. I love that it’s organic (makes me feel good about my breakfast). It’s not very sweet which is expected but it’s still pretty good. It’s similar to Cheerios just sweeter than the non sweet ones and less sweet than the original. I snack on them without milk sometimes just for a light snack.
griselys c.
East Brunswick, NJ
I am a huge fan of Kashi cereal it’s the only kind I ever eat! I am a repeat consumer and I will continue to be. I eat it every morning and it’s at local stores like stop and shop where I get most of my shopping done. It’s a healthy cereal that I highly recommend
Shelby V.
Parker, CO
I absolutely love Kashi cereal. This one specifically! It is warm and delicious. The cinnamon is the perfect amount. The ingredients are mostly healthy. I wish it had a little less sugar, but it is much better than regular cereal. This is one of my favorites!
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
I don’t buy cereal often but when I do, I buy this. My kids love it and it’s a great alternative to sugary, nutrient lacking cereals. My kids love it and it’s a real treat and I don’t feel the least bit guilty about giving it to them.
julie m.
Austell, GA
My family is committed to eating healthy, so Ilove Kashi products! Who says delicious can't be nutritious? I have trouble keeping it in the house because it seems to be a morning "go-to" for us! It's readily available at most grocery stores and the price is reasonable!