BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Maria R.
Would rather have Cheerios but found out these have no artificial preservatives since Whole Foods sells them and not Cheerios. These are my fix when I have a craving. Great snack or breakfast
Rosemarie C.
Oceanside, NY
The entire families go to brand of cereal
My favorite is the organic harvest dark chocolate biscuits
But they aren't alwAys easy to find
Plus I wish they'd use less sugar
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
This is one of my favorite cereal hands down. I love the flavor and I love the quality I know when I eat this that I'm eating something good for me. They are top quality
Julie S.
Cinnamon and whole grains topped with soymilk and strawberries - delicious!  My favorite cereal in the morning.  I am a huge fan of this food and also add it to my trail mix to spice things up or just eat it plain.  Features: Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Per serving: 120 calories, 1.5g total fat, 75mg sodium, 4g fiber, 5g sugar.
Ejayla B.
Winston Salem, NC
This cereal is pretty good. I love that it’s organic (makes me feel good about my breakfast). It’s not very sweet which is expected but it’s still pretty good. It’s similar to Cheerios just sweeter than the non sweet ones and less sweet than the original. I snack on them without milk sometimes just for a light snack.
Shelby V.
Parker, CO
I absolutely love Kashi cereal. This one specifically! It is warm and delicious. The cinnamon is the perfect amount. The ingredients are mostly healthy. I wish it had a little less sugar, but it is much better than regular cereal. This is one of my favorites!
julie m.
Austell, GA
My family is committed to eating healthy, so Ilove Kashi products! Who says delicious can't be nutritious? I have trouble keeping it in the house because it seems to be a morning "go-to" for us! It's readily available at most grocery stores and the price is reasonable!
Ericka C.
New Bedford , MA
I give this cereal to my 18 mo as a snack, she loves them and they're just sweet enough to be tasty to her, but still a good grain to give her some nutritional value. The size of the cereal is perfect for picking up and eating.
Jocelyn H.
Bruh this is like cinnamon cheerios but stronger and thicker. I used to eat these every gosh dang morning for breakfast when I was in high school and I would definitely eat them more often now if I had a better paying job.
abbie c.
Not my favorite Kashi cereal, but it’s still very good! What throws me off is the flavor. There isn’t much of a cinnamon flavor and that was what I was hoping for. Overall it’s good and I reccomend to anyone who loves oats!