BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Morgan V.
Chicago , IL
My boyfriend says it tastes like cardboard but I love it. Tastes hearty and healthy and it's super filling.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
Delicious! Great flavor and makes me feel energized! I have it with vanilla almond milk and it is delicious
Lizzy M.
Bedminster, NJ
I could live off oatmeal. Perfect breakfast. I add a banana and I'm set for the day. Holds over hunger!
Vanessa J.
Anderson, SC
Love that I can eat healthy and still have a great start to the morning! Yummy! Thanks as always kashi!
Keeli P.
San Diego
Soooo yummy! The price is not too bad and the cereal has a great flavor, I would recommend this cereal.
Meagan A.
island park
I always keep this is my pantry and in my cooler for my toddler. The perfect healthy snack for anyone!
Emma B.
Love the taste of these! It’s a great snack to eat just straight out of the box or to have with milk.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a delicious flavor and is even better with diced up apples on top! Really love this brand!
Kayleigh W.
Roanoke, VA
Love this cereal !!! I buy the big box and the small to go ones to take to work with me. So good!
Shayanna F.
Brandon, FL
Very healthy cereal to start your day! Love this more then other brands. You should try this too