BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

griselys c.
East Brunswick, NJ
I am a huge fan of Kashi cereal it’s the only kind I ever eat! I am a repeat consumer and I will continue to be. I eat it every morning and it’s at local stores like stop and shop where I get most of my shopping done. It’s a healthy cereal that I highly recommend
Jasmin M.
I got this on sale and it’s ok. I don’t love it though and probably wouldn’t buy again. It could use a little more flavor and cinnamon. It’s not too sweet and it doesn’t get really soggy which is nice. A little goes a long way too-don’t need to fill up your bowl to be satisfied.
Kaylee M.
This cereal is similar to honey but Cheerios, but has a denser texture. Great flavor and doesn’t get too soggy in milk. The grand and fiber work their magic on your system and help to keep you regular, but could take it too far.
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
Kashi is a brand j have trusted for many years. They always have great food products and their ingredients are exactly what I look for. This cereal in particular is a favorite. Cinnamon is a flavor that I truly enjoy. It keeps me full and is great tasting.
Whitney G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cereal! As I get older I’m not so into the sugary cereals I liked when was younger. These are a good “grown up” cereal that’s not bland and gross. It’s not overly sweet, and is high in fiber. I love the honey cinnamon taste it has!
Ashley C.
Bellemont , AZ
The flavor and texture take a little time to get used to, but then you will enjoy it. It is expensive, so I do not purchase it often. It is a good healthy cereal, which I tend to eat.
Amanda T.
Charlottesvle, VA
Honestly bought this because it looked healthy and was on sale but it ended up being one of my favorite cereals ever. The cinnamon taste is delicious and the fact it’s healthy is so much better!!! I buy this all the time now
Layla C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this brand of cereal when I’m trying to loose weight. I get them at any grocery store. It’s a little pricey but they are super healthy for you. The flavor is good. This is a great healthy cereal.
Meeka W.
Kashi brand is one of the only breakfast cereals that me and my toddler eat. I like the organic options and that it's not caked in sugar. They taste great and good value.
Lauren P.
This may be considered a healthy cereal but I would eat this even if it wasn’t considered healthy. Seriously, It tastes great - I just so happen to love that it’s made with better ingredients to fuel my body.