BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Jacqueline M.
Scranton
I really like Kashi® Heart To Heart Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal. It's like Cheerios with a healthy twist. They are bit more pricier. But, it's worth to know you are putting only the very best in your body. With it's naturally good taste and texture and cinnamon flavor it makes for a hearty breakfast. Definitely recommend it.
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
Kashi is a brand j have trusted for many years. They always have great food products and their ingredients are exactly what I look for. This cereal in particular is a favorite. Cinnamon is a flavor that I truly enjoy. It keeps me full and is great tasting.
Jasmin M.
Chicago , IL
I got this on sale and it’s ok. I don’t love it though and probably wouldn’t buy again. It could use a little more flavor and cinnamon. It’s not too sweet and it doesn’t get really soggy which is nice. A little goes a long way too-don’t need to fill up your bowl to be satisfied.
Bianca D.
A little on the pricy side for a cereal but knowing the benefits behind it makes it a little worth it. They are made with whole grains and are light sweetened and delicious.
Kaylee M.
This cereal is similar to honey but Cheerios, but has a denser texture. Great flavor and doesn’t get too soggy in milk. The grand and fiber work their magic on your system and help to keep you regular, but could take it too far.
Whitney G.
San antonio, TX
I love this cereal! As I get older I’m not so into the sugary cereals I liked when was younger. These are a good “grown up” cereal that’s not bland and gross. It’s not overly sweet, and is high in fiber. I love the honey cinnamon taste it has!
Jasmijn H.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Super crunchy even when soaking in milk! Pantry staple in my house. Love the crunchy cinnamon flavor! An organic cereal I feel good about buying and supporting organic farmers!
Heather C.
Boxborough
This is so yummy! Great not just with milk, but as a dry snack. I like the fact that there are hearts and rings, as it mixes up the texture in your mouth for an even more satisfying experience.
Jessica G.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Target
Delicious and crunchy Cheerios from a healthier version. I love the description as warm, because they really are. Add almond milk and they just are so much more enveloping of the title. Maybe a sprinkle of nutmeg? Just so heavenly.
Amanda T.
Fairfax, VA
Honestly bought this because it looked healthy and was on sale but it ended up being one of my favorite cereals ever. The cinnamon taste is delicious and the fact it’s healthy is so much better!!! I buy this all the time now