BY KASHI

We Combined Tasty Cinnamon With Some Of Our Favorite Warm Spices To Create A Heart-warming Way To Start The Day. Lightly Sweet And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Cinnamon-kissed Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Cinnamon*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Ginger*, Cardamom*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Jacqueline M.
Dunmore
I really like Kashi® Heart To Heart Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal. It's like Cheerios with a healthy twist. They are bit more pricier. But, it's worth to know you are putting only the very best in your body. With it's naturally good taste and texture and cinnamon flavor it makes for a hearty breakfast. Definitely recommend it.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my go to cereal when I was first cleaning up my diet and no longer just getting name brand cereals that were heavy with sugars and chemicals. Although this cereal is not organic it was a good stepping stone until I could find the perfect organic version. I wish kasha would make this flavor organic.
Ashley S.
Aberdeen Township
Kashi is a brand j have trusted for many years. They always have great food products and their ingredients are exactly what I look for. This cereal in particular is a favorite. Cinnamon is a flavor that I truly enjoy. It keeps me full and is great tasting.
Jasmin M.
I got this on sale and it’s ok. I don’t love it though and probably wouldn’t buy again. It could use a little more flavor and cinnamon. It’s not too sweet and it doesn’t get really soggy which is nice. A little goes a long way too-don’t need to fill up your bowl to be satisfied.
Bianca D.
A little on the pricy side for a cereal but knowing the benefits behind it makes it a little worth it. They are made with whole grains and are light sweetened and delicious.
Amanda L.
clarksville,tn
My favorite cereal. It’s good for any meal of the day. They usually are on sale for a good price and they stay fresh so long. Would def recommend for a cereal lover.
Kaylee M.
This cereal is similar to honey but Cheerios, but has a denser texture. Great flavor and doesn’t get too soggy in milk. The grand and fiber work their magic on your system and help to keep you regular, but could take it too far.
Whitney G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cereal! As I get older I’m not so into the sugary cereals I liked when was younger. These are a good “grown up” cereal that’s not bland and gross. It’s not overly sweet, and is high in fiber. I love the honey cinnamon taste it has!
Amanda T.
Fairfax, VA
Honestly bought this because it looked healthy and was on sale but it ended up being one of my favorite cereals ever. The cinnamon taste is delicious and the fact it’s healthy is so much better!!! I buy this all the time now
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
I love this brand of cereal when I’m trying to loose weight. I get them at any grocery store. It’s a little pricey but they are super healthy for you. The flavor is good. This is a great healthy cereal.