Kashi® Heart To Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Yusleidy R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 27g or more per serving. Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrates & 1/2 Fat. What does your heart mean to you? At Kashi, we believe that your heart is the essence of who you are. It is the engine of your body. A healthy heart enables you to do what you want. It allows you to be there for the people you love. So it's worth taking care of. That's why we created Heart to Heart® foods to give you more tasty choices for your heart. Visit us at www.kashi.com/natural_learning for inspiration for healthier eating and living. With Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Heart to Heart Crackers, you'll savor every bite knowing that it tastes good and it's good for you. With essential antioxidant Vitamins C and E, savory roasted garlic, and a touch of sea salt, this crispy whole wheat cracker is a tasty way to do more for your heart.

Yusleidy R.
really good quality, not just the flavor if not also for the health. very very very good
ķhaLïd ß.
Ait melloul, Souss Massa Daraa
It is honey oat cereal but healthier and tastier. My kids have this for breakfast and sometimes bring some in a small ziplock for school snack. They enjoy sharing these with their friends.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m OBSESSED with these! I eat them almost everyday as a snack with my meals. They have a very delicious taste, are crispy and the love the nutrition facts!
Jerry W.
Catlettsburg
Packed full of bold flavor from first bite till the last, also healthy and nutritious
Tiffany Y.
These crackers and yummy and have a fun texture! Pairs best with delicious cheese- I especially love this with a creamy cheese like Alouette- but a slightly harder cheese works fine too! Make sure you have a glass of water handy as your eat these so the crackers don't get stuck in your throat! 😉
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Gabrielle D.
Middleburg, FL
Loved this product. It was definitely worth the money spent. I would recommend this product to friends!
Stephanie E.
Austin , TX
These roasted garlic crackers are absolutely delicious especially when had with hummus. I tried it at a gathering so I have never actually purchased this product. I did asked to see the label and he did have a lot of healthy ingredients I would definitely recommend it to others and I will be going out in purchasing these next time I’m in need of crackers
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Rebecca C.
I have been eating this for years and it has been a fav of mine. It is a good one and i love it a lot. I reccomend it!