Kashi® Heart To Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Yusleidy R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 27g or more per serving. Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrates & 1/2 Fat. What does your heart mean to you? At Kashi, we believe that your heart is the essence of who you are. It is the engine of your body. A healthy heart enables you to do what you want. It allows you to be there for the people you love. So it's worth taking care of. That's why we created Heart to Heart® foods to give you more tasty choices for your heart. Visit us at www.kashi.com/natural_learning for inspiration for healthier eating and living. With Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Heart to Heart Crackers, you'll savor every bite knowing that it tastes good and it's good for you. With essential antioxidant Vitamins C and E, savory roasted garlic, and a touch of sea salt, this crispy whole wheat cracker is a tasty way to do more for your heart.

Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
These are good for snack trays with cheese or whatever you choose.
You can even use Im your soup. They're healthy and low in calories
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I’m OBSESSED with these! I eat them almost everyday as a snack with my meals. They have a very delicious taste, are crispy and the love the nutrition facts!
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
EZX Anna C.
An excellent product for a healthy diet. If you watch the figure and its food and do not eat bread, this is an excellent substitute! I like the taste and composition, you can make sandwiches with other useful products.
Scarlet
Very tasty must try them and share with your friends and family recommend it for some snack
Jianna M.
Beverly Hills, CA
Amazing food!! I can eat 10 of the whole boxes because they are so good and so healthy
Vivian C.
Tasty little snack and no guilt attached serve with cheese and fruit and you have yourself a satisfying lunch
Suzanne C.
These crackers are quite tasty!! Yum!! Great for staying healthy too!! It has a lot pros in the healthy Dept!! They are affordable too!! It's better than others too!! Try them!!
Brooke B.
Okay cracker, kind of bland to me on the whole garlic spice but good with toppings
India M.
Moultrie, GA
These are perfect for snacking and the whole grain actually fills you up. All the flavors are good but roasted garlic is my fav.