Kashi® Heart To Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Yusleidy R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 27g or more per serving. Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrates & 1/2 Fat. What does your heart mean to you? At Kashi, we believe that your heart is the essence of who you are. It is the engine of your body. A healthy heart enables you to do what you want. It allows you to be there for the people you love. So it's worth taking care of. That's why we created Heart to Heart® foods to give you more tasty choices for your heart. Visit us at www.kashi.com/natural_learning for inspiration for healthier eating and living. With Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Heart to Heart Crackers, you'll savor every bite knowing that it tastes good and it's good for you. With essential antioxidant Vitamins C and E, savory roasted garlic, and a touch of sea salt, this crispy whole wheat cracker is a tasty way to do more for your heart.

Tiffany Y.
These crackers and yummy and have a fun texture! Pairs best with delicious cheese- I especially love this with a creamy cheese like Alouette- but a slightly harder cheese works fine too! Make sure you have a glass of water handy as your eat these so the crackers don't get stuck in your throat! 😉
Marlene C.
Middleburg, FL
I really and truly love the Kashi Heart to Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Wheat Crackers. I love the full flavor taste and it pairs very well with all sorts of cheeses. Including cheese spreads. I love to pair it with a veggie cheese / roasted garlic cheese spread best. The crackers being they're made of whole wheat tastes great and only a few will fill you right up. They're much healthier for you then processed foods made with enriched flours which I'm avoiding in order to add to my healthy lifestyle. If I could give this 10 stars I would because it's #1- a healthier option..#2- unlike most crackers that are made of whole wheat flour tastes great instead of like stale cardboard, #3- pairs well with cheese and cheese spreads, peanut butter, almond butter and other types of healthier spreads!
Deb J.
Woodbury, MN
I love Kashi's Heart to Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers! When you eat them, they don't taste like you are eating something good for you! The whole grain and garlic are delicious by themselves or with a little cheese. These are one of my go to snacks!!
Stephanie E.
Austin, TX
These roasted garlic crackers are absolutely delicious especially when had with hummus. I tried it at a gathering so I have never actually purchased this product. I did asked to see the label and he did have a lot of healthy ingredients I would definitely recommend it to others and I will be going out in purchasing these next time I’m in need of crackers
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Kashi roasted garlic crackers are a great snack. You can eat them plain and swear there's something on them. I've ever rarely eaten a cracker plain. Plain crackers always leave something to be desired but not these. You never have to add something more to these. These are one of my favorite snack foods.
Ally H.
Lubbock, TX
Absolutely tasty and healthy. if you are looking for a healthy alternative to crackers, this is the one for you. I bought this at my local sprouts grocery store and i am very pleased with how amazing this was.
Ashley C.
Seekonk,MA
These roasted garlic whole grain crackers are just great especially if you like garlic. The taste isn't overwhelming in fact I think if anything they could use a bit more seasoning but other than that they make a great snack perfect to add a little spread to or cheese and sliced tomato!
Emily T.
So good! Perfect go-to snack, will definitely be buying more! It's so hard to find something that tastes good and is not too bland. Helps me stick with my active lifestyle because they're so healthy and good
Jazmyn S.
Super tasty! Garlic is one of my favorite salty flavors, these cracker chips are so yummy especially dipped in some cream cheese OMG so good. Whats awesome, is that they are still healthy so when you have the munchies and want a snack, this is basically guilt free.
Sur J.
I've got these siting in my pantry right now, the bag is almost empty after only 4 days, so if you buy it, know that it's addictive and you will eat them by the handful. The price is about on par as all the other health snacks. I add tomatoes and a slice of cabot cheese!