Kashi® Heart To Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Yusleidy R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 27g or more per serving. Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrates & 1/2 Fat. What does your heart mean to you? At Kashi, we believe that your heart is the essence of who you are. It is the engine of your body. A healthy heart enables you to do what you want. It allows you to be there for the people you love. So it's worth taking care of. That's why we created Heart to Heart® foods to give you more tasty choices for your heart. Visit us at www.kashi.com/natural_learning for inspiration for healthier eating and living. With Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Heart to Heart Crackers, you'll savor every bite knowing that it tastes good and it's good for you. With essential antioxidant Vitamins C and E, savory roasted garlic, and a touch of sea salt, this crispy whole wheat cracker is a tasty way to do more for your heart.

Stephanie H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I do enjoy these chips and I realize and for being whole grain they actually are quite tasty. I feel like without the garlic flavor they would be very bland. I would say that they almost compare to the triscuts.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA
Kashi has been number 1 on my grocery list recently. There stuff are healthy and super good. I really like these because they fill you up too! I like to munch one these frackers whenever I want to snack on something!
Sam T.
I really like this product! I highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in trying a new product. It tastes so good, not too sweet. Definitely healthy since it's whole grain?
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I love all Kashi products! These Roasted garlic crackers are some of the favorite. They are healthy and are sold at a great price. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Mike L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love alot of Kashi brand products and these roasted garlic crackers are almost too delicious. They're really hard to put down once you start eating them. Thankfully they're loaded with healthy ingredients!!
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
How can wrong with these crackers. Kashi has out done itself with a cracker full of flavor and whole grain. Great with hummus, cheese or peanut butter. This is one snack that stands on its own with flavor.
Alexander M.
valley stream, NY
Coworker of mine had a box of these and let you try a few that she brought in to work. Great tasting and light. first time have a tasting crackers with this type of flavor.
Kate M.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Simple but really tasty. Sometimes you just need a solid cracker to carry avocado or peanut butter. This one is perfect and adds a little bit of flavor, but doesn't overwhelm toppings. Good!
Maria R.
North Miami Beach, FL
The perfect complement when you have guests, and the menu is pasta. the delicious roasted garlic flavor makes your mind travel to Italy while complementing to perfection your meal.
Helayne B.
Ann Arbor, MI
They're crackers. Pretty generic, and I don't think they're "better for you" than regular supermarket brands. Tasty, but not so much that it justifices the higher price.