Kashi® Heart To Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Yusleidy R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 27g or more per serving. Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrates & 1/2 Fat. What does your heart mean to you? At Kashi, we believe that your heart is the essence of who you are. It is the engine of your body. A healthy heart enables you to do what you want. It allows you to be there for the people you love. So it's worth taking care of. That's why we created Heart to Heart® foods to give you more tasty choices for your heart. Visit us at www.kashi.com/natural_learning for inspiration for healthier eating and living. With Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Heart to Heart Crackers, you'll savor every bite knowing that it tastes good and it's good for you. With essential antioxidant Vitamins C and E, savory roasted garlic, and a touch of sea salt, this crispy whole wheat cracker is a tasty way to do more for your heart.

MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Far too much garlic taste. I thought these would have a soft garlic taste. But the garlic in this cracker was far too strong. Also, Kashi crackers are a bit pricey. I do not think they are good crackers when you consider the price. I would expect much better from a higher priced box of crackers.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
These crackers are addicitive! I love the garlicky taste and the pair really well with hummus. I love that Kashi always has healthy crackers and I get these at Target when they go on sale. These are a good alternative to something like ritz crackers.
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
A feeling cracker! I prefer the redbean one but nonetheless a really good cracker. Most other crackers are no where close as healthy as this one. I also like how the company manages to keep the flavor. However I would like a stronger flavor!
Madi O.
Virginia beach
I like these because they are whole grain and low calorie . They are definitely a healthier cracker . I pick them up every time I visit target and pair it with hummus (roasted red pepper to be exact) . It's also yummy with baby tomatoes , avocado and fresh dill sprinkled on top !
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
These are so addicting. Unfortunately I will eat the whole box if unattended, so I usually put a handful in little baggies for snacks on the go! I really like to top them with some aged cheddar and salami if I have it on hand. Would definitely recommend for any spread or toppings!
Moriah L.
Tonawanda, NY
Really really good with hummus ! I like the flavor of these! Pros are the taste another pro is the cost ! I find these at my local store and all expectations were met ! I think these are amazing they go well with garlic hummus yes I'd recommend these to someone
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
These help compliment many yummy treats and appetizers. I have found great success pairing with a variety of vegetable. I think the taste is great. The product has most defiantly met my expectations. I would recommend to others as the product is good quality.
Kelly R.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love to snack on crackers and hummus and these Roasted Garlic crackers are delicious to do so with, I pick them up frequently when shopping so I'm never without. I really enjoy them, will repurchase and definitely would recommend them to another shopper.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
These remind me of triscuits as far as the texture, but a more wheaty taste. The garlic flavor is there, but not overpowering. I prefer the plain ones myself especially if you're going to be eating them with cheese or a topping.
EZX Anna C.
An excellent product for a healthy diet. If you watch the figure and its food and do not eat bread, this is an excellent substitute! I like the taste and composition, you can make sandwiches with other useful products.