Kashi® Heart To Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Yusleidy R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 27g or more per serving. Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrates & 1/2 Fat. What does your heart mean to you? At Kashi, we believe that your heart is the essence of who you are. It is the engine of your body. A healthy heart enables you to do what you want. It allows you to be there for the people you love. So it's worth taking care of. That's why we created Heart to Heart® foods to give you more tasty choices for your heart. Visit us at www.kashi.com/natural_learning for inspiration for healthier eating and living. With Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Heart to Heart Crackers, you'll savor every bite knowing that it tastes good and it's good for you. With essential antioxidant Vitamins C and E, savory roasted garlic, and a touch of sea salt, this crispy whole wheat cracker is a tasty way to do more for your heart.

Shira M.
Needham, MA
All of Kashi's products are externally healthy which is one of the reasons I buy them. However, I am always disappointed by the taste of this product. Kashi's products tend to be on the dry and bland side. Some of their bars (specifically the chocolate one) is better than other but over all the products are usually dry :( not worth it
Lisa O.
These guys are crunchy and tasty. I love the roasted garlic flavor on these. Mix it with some spinach artichoke dip and well you have a first place winner in my eyes. Can also pair with cheese and meat. But creamy spinach artichoke dip is the real winner.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love garlic so I was happy to find these crackers made by Kashi. I already love the Kashi brand for cereal and granola bars. Very easy to find at any supermarket in the health food section. There's usually quite the selection of things you can buy from the Kashi brand. Love these crackers and if you haven't had them I would give them a try!
Justine A.
I love these roasted garlic crackers. They are super tasty and I love that they are an all natural cracker. This was my first time trying this variety and I will definitely be buying them regularly in the future. Our whole family loves these. I always stock up when on sale.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Far too much garlic taste. I thought these would have a soft garlic taste. But the garlic in this cracker was far too strong. Also, Kashi crackers are a bit pricey. I do not think they are good crackers when you consider the price. I would expect much better from a higher priced box of crackers.
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
These crackers are addicitive! I love the garlicky taste and the pair really well with hummus. I love that Kashi always has healthy crackers and I get these at Target when they go on sale. These are a good alternative to something like ritz crackers.
Rima P.
A feeling cracker! I prefer the redbean one but nonetheless a really good cracker. Most other crackers are no where close as healthy as this one. I also like how the company manages to keep the flavor. However I would like a stronger flavor!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
These are so addicting. Unfortunately I will eat the whole box if unattended, so I usually put a handful in little baggies for snacks on the go! I really like to top them with some aged cheddar and salami if I have it on hand. Would definitely recommend for any spread or toppings!
Madi O.
Virginia beach
I like these because they are whole grain and low calorie . They are definitely a healthier cracker . I pick them up every time I visit target and pair it with hummus (roasted red pepper to be exact) . It's also yummy with baby tomatoes , avocado and fresh dill sprinkled on top !
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
Really really good with hummus ! I like the flavor of these! Pros are the taste another pro is the cost ! I find these at my local store and all expectations were met ! I think these are amazing they go well with garlic hummus yes I'd recommend these to someone