Kashi® Heart To Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Yusleidy R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 27g or more per serving. Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrates & 1/2 Fat. What does your heart mean to you? At Kashi, we believe that your heart is the essence of who you are. It is the engine of your body. A healthy heart enables you to do what you want. It allows you to be there for the people you love. So it's worth taking care of. That's why we created Heart to Heart® foods to give you more tasty choices for your heart. Visit us at www.kashi.com/natural_learning for inspiration for healthier eating and living. With Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Heart to Heart Crackers, you'll savor every bite knowing that it tastes good and it's good for you. With essential antioxidant Vitamins C and E, savory roasted garlic, and a touch of sea salt, this crispy whole wheat cracker is a tasty way to do more for your heart.

Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Jessica S.
These were ok, but not great. I bought them to snack on at lunch, but the garlic flavor was too strong for my liking. I gave them to a coworker though and she loved them soooo.
Allison M.
This are absolutely delish! My go to for a mid day snack. My whole family loves thsee crackers. I made gift baskets with cheeses and other goodies for christmas and included these as well. Such a hit!
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
I eat these crackers with a cream cheese spread, or jelly, or plain. They are so good to snack on. And i feel good about the ingredients and my toddler enjoys them also.
Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
Is my second snack of choice. I bring them everywhere for emergencies. The taste is ok but not better than my first choice and They have to much sugar for my taste
Thaís R.
Alexandria, VA
Kashi® Pita Crisps are our crispiest crackers yet. You'll love every bite of these simply savory and nutritious crisps.

Garlic Pesto Pita Crisps are made from a savory blend of basil and mild garlic and the goodness of our 7 Whole Grains, then baked up toasty. They're good and tasty, with a dip or on their own.

Pita Crisps are free of hydrogenated oils and cholesterol. In two savory varieties, Pita Crisps are crunchy snacks you can feel good about craving.

- 10g Whole Grains* per serving
- 5g Fiber** per serving
- No hydrogenated oils
- Vegan
*48g or more of whole grains recommended daily day
**3g fat per serving
Shira M.
Needham, MA
All of Kashi's products are externally healthy which is one of the reasons I buy them. However, I am always disappointed by the taste of this product. Kashi's products tend to be on the dry and bland side. Some of their bars (specifically the chocolate one) is better than other but over all the products are usually dry :( not worth it
Lisa O.
These guys are crunchy and tasty. I love the roasted garlic flavor on these. Mix it with some spinach artichoke dip and well you have a first place winner in my eyes. Can also pair with cheese and meat. But creamy spinach artichoke dip is the real winner.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love garlic so I was happy to find these crackers made by Kashi. I already love the Kashi brand for cereal and granola bars. Very easy to find at any supermarket in the health food section. There's usually quite the selection of things you can buy from the Kashi brand. Love these crackers and if you haven't had them I would give them a try!
Justine A.
1980 reviews
I love these roasted garlic crackers. They are super tasty and I love that they are an all natural cracker. This was my first time trying this variety and I will definitely be buying them regularly in the future. Our whole family loves these. I always stock up when on sale.