Kashi® Heart To Heart Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Crackers uploaded by Yusleidy R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100% Whole Grain Stamp: 27g or more per serving. Exchange: 1-1/2 Carbohydrates & 1/2 Fat. What does your heart mean to you? At Kashi, we believe that your heart is the essence of who you are. It is the engine of your body. A healthy heart enables you to do what you want. It allows you to be there for the people you love. So it's worth taking care of. That's why we created Heart to Heart® foods to give you more tasty choices for your heart. Visit us at www.kashi.com/natural_learning for inspiration for healthier eating and living. With Roasted Garlic Whole Grain Heart to Heart Crackers, you'll savor every bite knowing that it tastes good and it's good for you. With essential antioxidant Vitamins C and E, savory roasted garlic, and a touch of sea salt, this crispy whole wheat cracker is a tasty way to do more for your heart.

Megan R.
Palmer, AK
Great tasting and healthy alternative to other on the market. They tend to be a tad pricier, but worth it! Great to pair with cheese or some hummus.
Maria Eugenia C.
perfect for that meal of the day you dont want to skip like healthy and delicious even for lunch, i highly recommend this because fit my expectations
Danielle Emmalee C.
Dayton, OH
I think i had these one time and they were ok they has a little bad taste but not. less fat and healthier then some out there cleaner for the body
Priscila M.
I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!I love it!! I love it!! I love it!!!
Paolita Z.
I am a garlic lover and this is something i enjoy a lot it has a perfect hint of garlic its so good and crunchy i can eat it with many stuffs.
Kris T.
Love these crackers with cheese. Hold the cheese very well and adds a great amount of flavor. Very good on hire own due to the amount of flavir
Katie N.
Great flavor to a delicious and healthy snack. It tastes like something so non-healthy, but in reality is good for us! Highly recommend this!
Courtlyn G.
Shelby, AL
My favorite!!! They are so good and great for a on the go snack !! My little sister also love these the go good with just about anything ❤❤
Stephanie F.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love the Kashi brand and this product is no exception. The taste is great and I do eat this brand and this particular product frequently.
Jennifer M.
These are amazing with a thin slice of cheese on the side I love buying these for girls night at home . Along with some cheese And wine . 😍