BY KASHI

Our Delicious Blend Of Crispy Oat Flakes, Crunchy Oat Clusters And Sweetened Blueberries Has Gone Through A Few Changes — It Now Uses Fewer Ingredients And Supports Organic Farming. And If You Ask Us, Its Non-gmo Project Verified Seal Is Just The Berry On Top!

We Believe If You Take Care Of Your Heart, It Enables You To Give Back To Your Loved Ones And The World Around You. Our Organic Ingredients Help Support That Idea, So When You Pour A Bowl Of Heart To Heart® Oat Flakes & Blueberry Clusters Cereal, You Can Feel Good About Where It Will Take You.

Ingredients :

Whole Oats*, Rice*, Cane Syrup*, Blueberry Granola Cluster* (Rolled Oats*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Brown Rice Syrup*, Whole Oat Flour*, Brown Rice Flour*, Wild Blueberries*, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Natural Flavor, Elderberry Juice Concentrate For Color, Rosemary Extract For Freshness), Invert Cane Syrup*, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

• Can it be paired up with greek yogurt? what s the best wa...2 Answers
  • Can you use this cereal with yogurts?2 Answers
Kashi® Heart To Heart Oat Flakes And Blueberry Clusters Cereal
  • "The cereal had just the right amount of crunch and granola covered blueberries to make it a satisfying and delicious start to my day." in 1 review
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
Review for: Oatflakes Berry Clusters more...
I love this cereal. The huge flakes are crispy and delightful. I love the light taste, I’m a little bummed there isn’t more blueberries though. It’s such a nice mix of clusters and flakes. It’s super yummy and great for a snack or breakfast.
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Oh my goodness, where to begin.... We are going "healthy" , staying away from gluten , wheat , sugars, etc. And I found this. Myself having a nut allergy ( only allergic to one) and finding a cereal that I can have , and is good for you. This is so good. The dried blueberries and the blueberry granola clusters are yummy!!!!! Highly recommended by me :-) and priced just right.
Micaela W.
West Palm Beach
The BEST cereal. I'm typically not a big fan of cereals with any kind of fruit in them (I love fruit, just not usually in this!), but this is so yummy! Tastes like candy, is vegan, and leaves me feeling satisfied with just one bowl!
Ali G.
Review for: Boxes more...
This cereal is addicting. But I think it's....healthy? I'm not entirely sure but the the blueberry flavor along with the nuttiness of the flakes is delicious. I eat this with almond milk. I would definitely buy it again.
Kat W.
Chagrin Falls
Review for: Boxes more...
My favorite cereal! Very filling and I actually feel GOOD about eating it I eat this every morning and while it is a little bit more expensive than other cereals, it is well worth the price! Will continue to buy this for my family.
Kayli G.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Oatflakes Berry Clusters more...
A great and healthy cereal when you are watching what you eat. The flavor is great and fresh. The price is good for it being such a healthy brand. I usually buy this from HEB or Walmart.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg, OH
One of my favorite cereals ever. Full of flavor, and a great start to any day. Much fiber, which is a prerequisite for anything grain related for me. I feel good about eating this for good sustained energy, confident about it's health benefits as well.
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
I love this organic wheat free cereal. It is not too sweet and satisfies my need of a late night healthy snack. The blueberry flavor is subtle and delicious. Takes great with almond milk!
Crystal S.
Griffin , GA
Kashi heart to heart cereals is what I choose for my house hold. They are organic and GMO free. I have replaced my kids cereal that is loaded with tons of sugar and artificial colors for Kashi and they love them too. They even eat it out of the box as a snack. I feel a lot safer feeding my kids Kashi. They come in a variety of flavors too which is great!
LEAR35144 Maria F. R.
My family has been trying to cut out as much added sugar from our diets as we can reasonably do with two kids in elementary school, and breakfast was the place we started. It is SO difficult to find cereals with low amounts of sugar that are also appealing to the children and since they love Honey Nut Cheerios I thought I'd give these a try. A serving of Heart to Heart contains 5 grams of sugar Vs. 9 grams for the Cheerios. That may not sound like much, but that's a teaspoon less sugar and every bit helps! Plus, they really do taste good, and go well with fresh fruit or eaten as a dry snack. Amazon has a great price on these too--it costs so much at my grocery store--I'm saving money buying them here.
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Can it be paired up with greek yogurt? what s the best way to use it with beside milk ?
Brittany M.
San Diego, CA
Can you use this cereal with yogurts?

Kohl's