Kashi® Heart To Heart Nutty Chia Flax Cereal uploaded by Liz R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Whole Grain Stamp: 10g or more per serving.

Allison S.
This stuff is really great, i feel like Kashi is a good choice of cereal. This cereal has a weird taste. but the brand is good and I have had good experiences with it! i do not really eat it that much but i feel like if it was chearer and more on sale than i would buy it again.
Stacey H.
Augusta, GA
Look, there's nothing wrong with Cheerio's, unless you're concerned with pesticides and hormones in the foods your children eat. Not everyone is, but I am. We buy Kashi Heart to Heart Nutty Chia Flax Barley and Oat cereal and add a dollop of local honey to the bowl - and my daughter devours it like she would Captain Crunch peanut butter puffs. It's nutritious, it's delicious, and it's organic. I don't know what more you can ask in a cereal!
Mary Grace D.
When I'm trying to eat clean, I eat kasha because it has clean oats and gets you full. This cereal can make you really full and has a lot of fiber in it. It can be a little hard on the teeth, so I try to soak it in my almond milk for a little bit before I eat it.
chirstie d.
Forest park
Cereal is such a nostalgic breakfast for me. It reminds me of younger days, eating cereal and watching cartoons. However, nowadays with all the cereal companies filling the food with harmful chemicals, its great to have a brand that is true to taste. This cereal is so good and healthy!
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I like how healthy this cereal is and the ingredients in it since it isn't processed. It leaves me feeling fuller than most other cereals. It tastes great considering how healthy it is. I wish it were a little cheaper but you're paying for higher quality ingredients.
Amber V.
Claremont
This cereal is not only delicious but it is very healthy! I love eating healthy because I don't have a guilty conscience after. Cereal is one thing that I look forward to in the morning and when I eat this cereal it just warms my heart.Kashi® Blackberry Hills Cereal
Cassandra M.
This is my favorite cereal of all time! Light and slightly sweet. Reminds me of Cheerios a little bit. Kashi can be kind of pricey but my husband and I l love it! Also it is healthier than lots of other cereals out there
Jannis L.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't eat cereal very often, but when I do and I'm going healthy, I always reach for Kashi. I love the multi-grain taste of Nutty Chia Flax Barley & Oat, very satisfying and appealing.
Ashley J.
Murray, KY
I truly like this cereal because it is healthy and I am not getting all the sugar and artificial ingredients in the other brands. I have picky eaters and my daughter will eat this.
Louisa J.
Richmond, IN
One of my favorite healthy cereals. It tastes really good for the amount of sugar it contains, and is a good price point. It's filling and keeps me going through busy mornings