Kashi® Heart To Heart Nutty Chia Flax Cereal uploaded by Liz R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Whole Grain Stamp: 10g or more per serving.

Allison S.
This stuff is really great, i feel like Kashi is a good choice of cereal. This cereal has a weird taste. but the brand is good and I have had good experiences with it! i do not really eat it that much but i feel like if it was chearer and more on sale than i would buy it again.
Morgan H.
Green Bay, WI
These are a product I've learned to.love over time. At first.i bought them because they were healthy and I needed a bit of love in my life and it was brutal to be honest. They lacked flavor, were dry, kinda resembled cardboard. Overtime I grew love them and now theyre one of my favorites snacks. Once move away from 100% sugar cereals you'll grow to appreciate the good ones.
Mary Grace D.
When I'm trying to eat clean, I eat kasha because it has clean oats and gets you full. This cereal can make you really full and has a lot of fiber in it. It can be a little hard on the teeth, so I try to soak it in my almond milk for a little bit before I eat it.
Stacey H.
Augusta, GA
Look, there's nothing wrong with Cheerio's, unless you're concerned with pesticides and hormones in the foods your children eat. Not everyone is, but I am. We buy Kashi Heart to Heart Nutty Chia Flax Barley and Oat cereal and add a dollop of local honey to the bowl - and my daughter devours it like she would Captain Crunch peanut butter puffs. It's nutritious, it's delicious, and it's organic. I don't know what more you can ask in a cereal!
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
Cereal is usually a guilty pleasure late night snack, but I can actually eat this for breakfast without feeling guilty. I'm always a little skeptical that "healthy" cereals will be tasteless, but this one has a lot of flavor given all the different oats going on in it. Would recommend.
Jennifer M.
Upland, CA
This cereal has plenty of whole grains, low sugar content, no high fructose corn syrup, and is a steal at only 2.99 a box at Sprouts. And the best part is that it still tastes yummy cobsidering how healthy it is. It also keeps a good crunch in a bowl of milk
chirstie d.
Forest park
Cereal is such a nostalgic breakfast for me. It reminds me of younger days, eating cereal and watching cartoons. However, nowadays with all the cereal companies filling the food with harmful chemicals, its great to have a brand that is true to taste. This cereal is so good and healthy!
Christine H.
Washington, DC
I love the Kashi cereals, they make for an easy and healthy breakfast when I'm in a hurry. I've tried many of the various flavors and have not found one that I dislike! I would definitely recommend this cereal if you are looking for a tasty and healthy way to start your day!
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I like how healthy this cereal is and the ingredients in it since it isn't processed. It leaves me feeling fuller than most other cereals. It tastes great considering how healthy it is. I wish it were a little cheaper but you're paying for higher quality ingredients.
Kristina Marie S.
Flanders, NJ
My family absolutely loves eating Kashi's heart to heart cereal each morning. It gives us the nutrients and fuel we need to start our day. We buy this cereal at our local Shoprite, which always has a nice deal on this cereal brand. Delicious!