2 colors available

BY KASHI

Kashi® Heart to Heart® Instant Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.
The seven whole grain company.
With more for you! Nothing artificial.
Can help: Support healthy cholesterol.
1g soluble fiber from oats.
Promote healthy blood pressure.
Low sodium*.
*See back panel for info on the relationships between soluble fiber, saturated fat, sodium and heart disease. see more...

Kashi Heart to Heart Instant Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon - 8 CT
  • "The Kashi Heart to Heart brand is a great way to start your day generally, but the oatmeal is especially good on a cold winter day." in 1 review
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Foodie Expert
Let me start by saying I am VERY PICKY and I'm not a big fan of oatmeal. This stuff is healthy and it's really good to be honest. I personally make mine with milk and on the thicker side because of preference. I also like to dice up half an apple for a little added crunch. It's definitely a healthy breakfast.
Mattie N.
Mattie N.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Kashi oatmeal is a great breakfast I enjoy most mornings. Every flavor is great. It's very filling and I'm not hungry until lunchtime.
Emre Y.
Emre Y.
jknjkn, kj
Foodie Expert
I have the golden maple flavored, eating it every morning and loving it! Not sure if it's even possible but would have been nice if the sodium levels in one pack was close to 1% of daily recommended in take. It's 4% now. Not bad but still, you are already getting a ton of sodium through out the day
Emily B.
Emily B.
Kashi Heart To Heart Instant Oatmeal is delicious. Less sugar and other processed junk in this than other instant oatmeal.
Serina P.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I buy this for my husband who strongly dislikes both oatmeal and cinnamon and for some reason he likes this. He keeps eating it and I keep having to buy more, so they are doing something right!
Faith H.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
Both hearty and good for you. The Kashi Heart to Heart brand is a great way to start your day generally, but the oatmeal is especially good on a cold winter day. I found that it sticks with me through the morning till snack time instead of leaving me starving.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
This instant oatmeal is great! The maple is my favorite. Haven't tried any of the other favors but sure they are just as good. Yum
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Maumee, OH
On my new health-kick, oatmeal is a large part of my food diet. This Kashi oatmeal is very flavorful for an oatmeal. It does come out a bit dry, so adding milk is usually a must.