BY KASHI

Lightly Sweet, And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Honey Toasted Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Honey-toasted Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats And Honey.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

MeTime M.
Review for: Cereal 12 oz more...
I love this cereal!! Great to eat with milk and great to eat alone as a snack! I can find this any supermarket-- accessible. I buy it all the time! But there are barely any sales on this-- $3-4 each box.
Alex C.
Kashi is our go to healthy cereal! It has just the right crunch (not too hard). Some of the ingredients are whole grain oats, brown rice, dried cane syrup, wheat. It's plant protein! The toasted berry is my personal fav!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I absolutely love this cereal! Not only is it much healthier than most other cereals, it's still soooo delicious. The pieces stay pretty crunchy even after sitting in milk for a couple of minutes. They are the perfect balance of sweetness. More expensive, but better quality.
Mrs. Z.
Lives up to expectations! Sweet, but not over-powering. You can feel good knowing that Kashi works hard to give back to the community and to the environment. One of my favorite breakfast cereals (especially with the little hearts mixed in!)
Shana P.
I didn't care too much for this, it was kind of bland in flavor. I thought it would be a mildly honey flavored cheerios, but it wasn't so I tried to trick my son into eating it (he can eat a box of Cheerios to himself) and he didnt like it either.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Years ago, when this particular variety of Kashi cereal first appeared on store shelves, I eagerly purchased a box and while I did enjoy it, it wasn't a favorite of mine. However, a couple months ago, my sister informed me that they recently reformulated the cereal and as a result, improved the taste significantly. My curiosity got the best of me and while on a recent grocery shopping trip, I decided to pick up a box and try it out for myself. Well, I can fully attest my sister was absolutely right! The cereal packs the ideal amount of crunch within the small O's and heart shapes and provides a hint of honey for sweetness. It's easy to enjoy, organic and a great breakfast.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
I've got to start out by saying that I'm not a huge fan of processed, sugary, candy-in-a-box breakfast cereals. That could be the reason why I've never been a big fan of cereal. I picked this box up from the lowest shelf of my grocery store, and didn't expect much. After all, Kashi seemed like such an "overrated" brand: you know, advertised all the time, sort of buzzword for "health food".

In summary, I wasn't expecting much!

This cereal absolutely blew me away! I love the cute little heart shapes. A reminder I'm being good to myself, yes? But the taste is what gets me. This crunchy cereal has a mild sweetness. So mild, you'll miss it if you're not looking.

I recommend it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or even just a handful as a snack. It's very filling!
Sarah M.
This cereal is okay. I personally think the cereal chunks are bulky and could have slightly more flavor. I do believe that it is healthy and, like many other healthy foods, it is slightly pricey. I've bought it a couple times from my local food city or ingles.
Bahar A.
Centreville, VA
Excellent cereal. Tastes great and feels healthy. I have it with berries and almond milk or some organic yoghurt. I can have it everyday if I could. Slightly on the pricier side. The only complaint I have is that It is very hard so I would have to soak it for longer period of time. If I am in a rush to eat I get cuts in my mouth. But I still love it for breakfasts.
Sarah W.
I like that this is a very healthy cereal and all, but I think it's very bland. When I tried it for the first time I thought it had gone stale but I guess it was the regular texture because my mother had bought it and I tried it again. If all you're looking for is a healthy cereal, you might be able to find better. This just wasn't for me.
Aydin A.
How do you consume your Kashi Golean? Fruit or no fruit?
Angela K.
Does this cereral taste sweet?
Sara M.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is good ?
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
How is the flavor? Bland?