BY KASHI

Lightly sweet, and crunchy, Heart to Heart® Honey Toasted Oat Cereal is a combination of honey-toasted Os and hearts made with whole grain oats and our unique blend of Seven Whole Grains.

• How do you consume your Kashi Golean? Fruit or no fruit?4 Answers
  • Does this cereral taste sweet?1 Answers
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Stuff is addictive. It's just sweet enough to eat on its own or drizzled with chocolate syrup or topped with bananas/ fruit. It is a bit crunchy which is ok for me. It doesn't get soggy as much as other cereals. It is a bit higher in price but not by much. They also give you around the same amount as name brand cereals. I love Kasahi and wasn't disappointed having this too. I only got the single bag version.
Norene C.
I love this cereal. It has good fiber content and tastes great. I eat it for a snack or breakfast with soy milk or almond milk. It reminds me of honey flavored Cheerios but these nuggets are denser and more filling. This cereal also has more fiber per serving than most commercial cereals. Sometimes I top it off with almonds, extra cinnamon, or dried cranberries. Fabulous and healthy.
Michiko Z.
Salt Lake City, UT
I haven't yet tried a product from Kashi that I didn't love, and this cereal didn't disappoint. It's a simple cereal, honey toasted oats, that seems hard to mess up but I love the size and texture of this one. Perhaps it's because it's by Kashi and I've grown to trust that their products are always superior but you can't go wrong with this cereal.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Similar to that other "honey toasted oat" cereal that you've eaten but healthier! This stuff tastes great and fills you up. I have been buying it for about a year now and feel good about cereal for the first time in years. Its a little more expensive that some other brands but is well worth it for the sake of your health!!
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I have loved this cereal. It is so filling, and makes you feel healthy and energized. The honey toasted is the one I like most! It isn't very sweet, so it's for those who want a subtle taste. It's also fun the eat the little heart shapes, and I was more motivated to eat it when I was a kid to try and eat the heart shapes!
Courtney S.
Casper, WY
I enjoy he flavor and ease of serving this product. I have a young daughter and she likes the cereal (using her pincer grasp to pick up, first time finger foods). I also like to use this product when making granola and bars. We don't typically purchase a lot of this type of cereal as there is t much nutritional content.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
This cereal is refreshing to taste, it has so many honey flavored oats that give you a full feeling without feeling a rush of sugar. It has just enough flavor packed in a healthy cereal. I am a repeat customer of this brand and I would 100% recommend to others looking to find a healthy cereal that is good to eat.
Denise B.
Kennewick, WA
I recently purchased Kashi Heart to Heart, honey toasted oat cereal, for the first time at Costco. Costco was featuring this product, in their monthly sale flier. I could not believe how fast it disappeared! Everyone in the house loved it. It turned out to be a great choice, and I will definitely buy it again.
Dani K.
I LOVE THIS CEREAL. This cereal, and brand in general, is the best by far! Plus, I don't ever feel guilty while eating this cereal or brand (except if I eat the whole box, which can totally happen if you aren't carful!) I think this tastes so great, it is the perfect amount of honey taste. I love it!
Priscilla C.
Garland, TX
So i recently began to pursue a healthier lifestyle and of course this includes eating better. This cereal is absolutely delicious, it doesn't even feel like you are eating healthier. It is a bit pricey though, the box is rather small compared to general cereal brands and the price higher.
Aydin A.
How do you consume your Kashi Golean? Fruit or no fruit?
Angela K.
Does this cereral taste sweet?