BY KASHI

Lightly Sweet, And Crunchy, Heart To Heart® Honey Toasted Oat Cereal Is A Combination Of Honey-toasted Os And Hearts Made With Organic Whole Grain Oats And Honey.

Ingredients :

Whole Oat Flour*, Degerminated Yellow Cornmeal*, Invert Cane Syrup*, Oat Fiber*, Honey*, Salt, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil*, Natural Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Victor A.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Oat more...
Best kashi cereal in my opinion. It tastes excellent by itself and with almond milk or dairy free yogurt. Price is bit higher than other cereals but the quality and nutritional value make up for it. Great cereal to start off the day and great snack while watching a movie or show at night. Healthiest option among other cereals out there. I’ll definitely rebuy it
Alexis L.
Review for: Oat more...
Love this cereal, after getting older finding a ceral that still had flavor but not too much was challenging, after purchasing this ceral when it was on sale at my local store I have been hooked. It leaves me feeling full but not weighed down, the slight taste of honey that it has is the perfect balance of sweet and not I love to pair mine eith almond milk!
Naomi W.
This is one of my new favorite cereals! It has a light sweetness to it that gives it enough of that honey to flavor to taste! Nice crunch to them and the heart to oat thing is a big deal for me in trying to maintain a healthier lifestyle starting with what I eat!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I absolutely love this cereal! Not only is it much healthier than most other cereals, it's still soooo delicious. The pieces stay pretty crunchy even after sitting in milk for a couple of minutes. They are the perfect balance of sweetness. More expensive, but better quality.
Mrs. Z.
Lives up to expectations! Sweet, but not over-powering. You can feel good knowing that Kashi works hard to give back to the community and to the environment. One of my favorite breakfast cereals (especially with the little hearts mixed in!)
Shana P.
I didn't care too much for this, it was kind of bland in flavor. I thought it would be a mildly honey flavored cheerios, but it wasn't so I tried to trick my son into eating it (he can eat a box of Cheerios to himself) and he didnt like it either.
MeTime M.
Review for: Cereal 12 oz more...
I love this cereal!! Great to eat with milk and great to eat alone as a snack! I can find this any supermarket-- accessible. I buy it all the time! But there are barely any sales on this-- $3-4 each box.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Years ago, when this particular variety of Kashi cereal first appeared on store shelves, I eagerly purchased a box and while I did enjoy it, it wasn't a favorite of mine. However, a couple months ago, my sister informed me that they recently reformulated the cereal and as a result, improved the taste significantly. My curiosity got the best of me and while on a recent grocery shopping trip, I decided to pick up a box and try it out for myself. Well, I can fully attest my sister was absolutely right! The cereal packs the ideal amount of crunch within the small O's and heart shapes and provides a hint of honey for sweetness. It's easy to enjoy, organic and a great breakfast.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
I've got to start out by saying that I'm not a huge fan of processed, sugary, candy-in-a-box breakfast cereals. That could be the reason why I've never been a big fan of cereal. I picked this box up from the lowest shelf of my grocery store, and didn't expect much. After all, Kashi seemed like such an "overrated" brand: you know, advertised all the time, sort of buzzword for "health food".

In summary, I wasn't expecting much!

This cereal absolutely blew me away! I love the cute little heart shapes. A reminder I'm being good to myself, yes? But the taste is what gets me. This crunchy cereal has a mild sweetness. So mild, you'll miss it if you're not looking.

I recommend it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, or even just a handful as a snack. It's very filling!
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
This is a great “adult” cereal because it’s not as sweet as other brands but it’s also really wholesome and filling. I like eating this cereal because it’s low calorie and every time I eat it I feel like I’m living my best life as a Himalayan hiker with sunbleached hair who drinks organic kale juices but in reality I’m just a college student eating this cereal at 3am because I’ve been up studying for an exam I did not prepare for.
Aydin A.
How do you consume your Kashi Golean? Fruit or no fruit?
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
How is the flavor? Bland?
Angela K.
Does this cereral taste sweet?
Sara M.