BY KASHI

More for Your Heart!*. 6 natural antioxidants. Kosher From our heart to yours: at kashi, the seven whole grain company, we believe everyone has the power to make positive, healthy lifestyle changes. For over 25 years it s been our mission to provide great tasting, all natural whole grain foods to help you live well. That s why we made heart to heart® with more heart healthy ingredients to: help reduce cholesterol. Since high cholesterol is a major risk factor for heart disease, each serving of heart to heart has 1g of soluble fiber that combines with water during digestion to help remove cholesterol. In a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3 grams of soluble fiber daily from who.

• Can it be paired up with greek yogurt? what s the best way to use...1 Answers
  • Can you use this cereal with yogurts?1 Answers
Kashi Heart To Heart Cereal
  • "The cereal had just the right amount of crunch and granola covered blueberries to make it a satisfying and delicious start to my day." in 1 review
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg
One of my favorite cereals ever. Full of flavor, and a great start to any day. Much fiber, which is a prerequisite for anything grain related for me. I feel good about eating this for good sustained energy, confident about it's health benefits as well.
LEAR35144 Maria F. R.
Foodie Expert
My family has been trying to cut out as much added sugar from our diets as we can reasonably do with two kids in elementary school, and breakfast was the place we started. It is SO difficult to find cereals with low amounts of sugar that are also appealing to the children and since they love Honey Nut Cheerios I thought I'd give these a try. A serving of Heart to Heart contains 5 grams of sugar Vs. 9 grams for the Cheerios. That may not sound like much, but that's a teaspoon less sugar and every bit helps! Plus, they really do taste good, and go well with fresh fruit or eaten as a dry snack. Amazon has a great price on these too--it costs so much at my grocery store--I'm saving money buying them here.
Crystal S.
Griffin, GA
Kashi heart to heart cereals is what I choose for my house hold. They are organic and GMO free. I have replaced my kids cereal that is loaded with tons of sugar and artificial colors for Kashi and they love them too. They even eat it out of the box as a snack. I feel a lot safer feeding my kids Kashi. They come in a variety of flavors too which is great!
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Foodie Expert
I purchased Kashi because it seemed healthier compared to other cereal alternatives. Flavorwise I wasn't the biggest fan but I am open to trying other new flavors to see if I would like those more. Currently I don't have a flavor I would recommend.
Therese H.
El Sereno
This is a nice change from regular cold cereals.  This whole grain cereal has plenty of fiber and just the right amount of sweetness to not be boring.  It's a great value for the cost and is usually found in major markets.  I would & have recommended it to others.
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
Kashi is my favorite cereal brand.  It tastes fresh, healthy, and fills you up.  It's available at most grocery stores but does't have all the sugar that generic brands have.  I love eating it with milk or over cereal as granola! I've tried most flavors and will continue to buy!
♥ K.
Glendale, AZ
This cereal is so delicious!! A little on the pricey side but that's non-gmo for you. I love the story of the makers of this product. I will continue to purchase this at my local Frys. Such a yummy breakfast cereal!
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite cereal ever!!! It has a great flavor and great crispness. The blueberry pieces give it s great taste. It has a sweetness, but it is not overly sweet. I feel like it is a great delicious and healthy choice for those who love cereal.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
These are super yummy and I love that they're low on calories! A great
snack between meals and who doesn't love a little healthy fix? Awesome
snack for a quick meal. would recommend, usually on sale if you buy more
than one box.  Great flavor balance.
Kitty A.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
Delicious! Purchases two for 5 bucks at the grocery store which is an awesome deal. Super healthy, yet tasty and has a nice crunch to it. I like to eat it with milk and sometimes with yogurt. Satisfied with this and would highly recommend.
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
Can it be paired up with greek yogurt? what s the best way to use it with beside milk ?
Brittany M.
San Diego, CA
Can you use this cereal with yogurts?