BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally flavored.

Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
I eat a lot of different kasha brand products, and I really like there apple cinnamon oatmeal. This is just the right size for one person to eat for breakfast, the apples have a good taste to them, and just a light amount of cinnamon flavor . I also like the texture of the oatmeal it self, it doesn't just turn in to mush when you make it like other brands of instant oatmeal so do sometimes.
Norene C.
Kashi Heart to Heart is great oatmeal for on the go. I don't use the individual cups all the time, because I don't feel it is good for the environment. I buy Kashi Heart to Heart cereal, both the honey and cinnamon versions. They are my favorites. This oatmeal is just as good. Great flavor, convenient. If you need to have breakfast at work and they have hot water there, this is a good solution.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Let me start by saying I am VERY PICKY and I'm not a big fan of oatmeal. This stuff is healthy and it's really good to be honest. I personally make mine with milk and on the thicker side because of preference. I also like to dice up half an apple for a little added crunch. It's definitely a healthy breakfast.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
These cups are so yummy. I love taking these because they are a healthy breakfast or snack for when you are short on time or on the go. Everything in the cup is natural and healthy so I feel good about eating these, and my kids even like them which is great. I usually find these at my local supermarket or Target.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
This a great oatmeal to have o the go, while still wanting a nutritious and wholesome breakfast. This one really fills you up, and I don't find it overly sweet. I have a sensitive stomach, and this is a great breakfast option when I need to go to work in the morning and don't have time to cook.
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
This oatmeal is delicious and packed with protein and fiber. It is tasty and keeps me full the whole day! Definitely a great start to your day. The price is affordable and the item can be found at any local grocery store. I keep buying this product.
Emre Y.
Staff
BROOKLYN, NY
I have the golden maple flavored, eating it every morning and loving it! Not sure if it's even possible but would have been nice if the sodium levels in one pack was close to 1% of daily recommended in take. It's 4% now. Not bad but still, you are already getting a ton of sodium through out the day
Serina P.
Portland, OR
I buy this for my husband who strongly dislikes both oatmeal and cinnamon and for some reason he likes this. He keeps eating it and I keep having to buy more, so they are doing something right!
Melanie R.
Maumee, OH
On my new health-kick, oatmeal is a large part of my food diet. This Kashi oatmeal is very flavorful for an oatmeal. It does come out a bit dry, so adding milk is usually a must.
Faith H.
Washington, DC
Both hearty and good for you. The Kashi Heart to Heart brand is a great way to start your day generally, but the oatmeal is especially good on a cold winter day. I found that it sticks with me through the morning till snack time instead of leaving me starving.