BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cereal lovers like you first inspired us to make good friends ®. Recently we asked people to share their stories about someone who inspired them. One of our favorite stories came from karli, who shared the goodwill of her best friend and sister, raulee. A piano player since she was in elementary school, raulee donates her time to local school choirs, orchestras and any organization in need of a pianist. She's also an amazing cook, ready to whip up a tasty dinner for her family and anyone in need of a home-cooked meal at a moment's notice. In her neighborhood, she has become a source of stability for kids who have encountered misfortune. "To these kids, she is a second mom," says karli. "She is carol brady, betty crocker, beethoven, jane goodall and confucius all wrapped up into one person." Your acts of kindness are inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing, raulee and karli!

Davey D.
i thought this cereal was too dry and i didn't like the raisins. I thought it was expensive even with a coupon. I usually love Kashi but didn't like this. It does smell good I ended up giving it to my neighbor. Even the kids didn't like it! I would not buy again
Elizabeth E.
Roseville, MN
The thing I like about this cereal is the fiber. It will get you going. I also like the flavor. I might be strange, but cereals that are over-flavored just make me want to eat more. Cereals that have a normal amount of flavor, like this one, are more satisfying.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This cereal is actually really good, and healthy for you. I think raisins and flakes are a great combo then to add cinnamon! Great flavor
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
What is blossoms that are in this?