Kashi GOLEAN Vanilla Vinyasa uploaded by Alysia R.

BY KASHI

This aromatic blend combines sweet vanilla, a hint of cherry and just a touch of citrus flavor to bring brightness to your life in motion.

• Multisource plant protein, Probiotics and Super Foods make for a well-balance protein blend to help power you up whether you’re looking for a pre-yoga snack or refuel after a long run.
  • Designed in partnership with a sports nutritionist to create a nutrient-dense nourishment to fuel an active lifestyle
  • Clean, Simple Ingredients that are Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten Free and Vegan
  • Designed with low level of sweetness so you can customize into your favorite smoothie recipe.
  • Stevia-Free, no bitter aftertaste!

Product Features:

• Non-GMO Project Verified
  • Gluten-free
  • Vegan
  • 20-21g of plant protein
  • 3500mg BCAA (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)
  • Probiotics: 1 billion¾ cup or more of greens per serving
  • Good source of potassium
  • 11 essential nutrients
  • 1g of sugar
  • Stevia-Free

Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
First off I have to drink a protein supplement daily, I have tried pretty much every type on the market. The nutritional components of this are not to bad. One packet has only 1 gram of sugar, 10 grams carbohydrates, 20 grams of protein, so why the 2 star rating, the taste. First of this is a plant based drink that contains green so, beets, sprouted legumes, and probiotics. So it makes the taste gritty and thick. I for personal preference prefer protein from milk. I understand people have allergies, so if that is you then I would recommend.
Laura E.
Madison , AL
Purchased at: Target
Bought this product because it was on sale. I'm always looking for a good plant based protein which is sometimes hard to find. There are some good ingredients in here and it's low in carbs and fat. The worst part? The taste!!! It's horrible. I think it's the tumeric that's throwing me off but even mixed into smoothies, I can still taste it. We've been cooking protein bars and pancakes with it. I wouldn't dare try to drink it with milk or water.