Kashi® GOLEAN Vanilla Pepita Plant Powered Clusters uploaded by Amy D.

BY KASHI

GOLEAN® Clusters Vanilla Pepita Combines Plant-powered Ingredients To Make A Cereal With Protein That’s Perfect For Your Active Life.

Each Gluten-free Bite Is Full Of Nutritious Superfoods That Are Amazing Alone, But When They Combine, Together They Radiate An Unmistakable Energy To Help You Live A Life In Motion.

Ingredients :

Sorghum, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Red Bean Flakes, Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Pepitas, Acacia Gum, Whole Oat Flour, Millet, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Buy on Jet.com
Tierney C.
Gallatin, TN
This is a huge favorite in my household!!! We eat this pretty regularly in our yogurt parfaits. I don't eat it as much as a cereal just because I am a yogurt person, but it is still great as a cereal!
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
A healthy and delicious compliment to your morning cup of coffee no matter your location. This is cereal is a little hard when you first pour it out of the box, but softens quickly in your liquid. I've only bought this flavor once but I'm going to get it the next time I'm ready to buy cereal.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
Bought it out of seeking for a healthier diet. I wasn't too keen on the taste and texture at first but this product grew on me. The texture is hard upon pouring into your cereal bowl but softens when it's mashed into milk. I would be down to try their other flavors.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the best cereal I have ever eaten!! It's the only go lean I can have since it's gluten free. It tastes amazing and it's full of protein so it actually fills you up! It's super hard to find and when target stopped carrying it I ordered 6 boxes off Amazon. I highly recommend it if you see it!!
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
This cereal I should super good it's so light and not that artificial vanilla that nearly tastes like air freshener. Just the right crunch and flavor and yes I can say it's pretty healthy there's not too much sugar it has the right amount of sugar. I'd definitely buy it again 🙂
Amber L.
Oconomowoc, WI
I am seriously addicted to this cereal!! I'm recently gluten and dairy free so this is my go to breakfast with coconut milk! The textures are so pleasing to the palate and the light vanilla flavor is perfection! It's hearty and filling, plus packed with protein!! Such a powerhouse and a great healthy fill you up option.
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
This is my favorite cereal! I put bananas and honey in mine for that extra morning boost. I love kashi cereals so much, they are healthy and tasty! Will always buy kashi products! Would recommend to anyone!
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I love the taste of these. They are definitely healthier than the regular cereal so I don't feel as guilty while having them for breakfast. Bought these at Kroger. They also have many different flavors.
shelby s.
Pittsburgh , PA
I first off fell in love with this brand when I tried their bars. Then when I found out they had a cereal option I had to get it because I want to start my morning off on a healthy note. These are tasty and taste good with milk or yogurt!
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
I love kashi products! The cereal doesn't disappoint. Great flavor, crunchy, and healthy! What's not to love?! Doesn't taste like your eating cardboard. Has just the right amount of sweetness
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Does anybody else find it odd that the variety of ingredients in this are so yummy together? My family refuses to eat it because of all the different ingredients!