GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealKashi
Kashi GOLEAN Vanilla Pepita Plant Powered Clusters

Kashi® GOLEAN Vanilla Pepita Plant Powered Clusters

by Kashi

GOLEAN® Clusters Vanilla Pepita Combines Plant-powered Ingredients To Make A Cereal With Protein That’s Perfect For Your Active Life.

Each Gluten-free Bite Is Full Of Nutritious Superfoods That Are Amazing Alone, But When They Combine, Together They Radiate An Unmistakable Energy To Help You Live A Life In Motion.

Ingredients :

Sorghum, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Red Bean Flakes, Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Pepitas, Acacia Gum, Whole Oat Flour, Millet, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Does anybody else find it odd that the variety of ingredients in this are so yummy together? My family refuses to eat it because of all the different ingredients!
Start your review of Kashi® GOLEAN Vanilla Pepita Plant Powered Clusters!
How would you rate this product?
Jessica E.
Birmingham, AL
I love this breakfasts cereal!! The clusters taste so good and don't get super soggy in milk.
Hayley C.
I know it's healthy and all. It's tastes ok for it being all natural just wish it had more pop to it
Kristi M.
Palmyra, VA
This stuff is so yummy! I love to have this for breakfast with milk and some tea. It tastes great and does not mess with my stomach in the morning!
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Easy grab and go. I'll often throw them in my gym bag and eat it after w eking out without milk for a good energy boost. Four stars because of the price but I understand you Le paying for the packaging. Would recommend to a friend.
Kamrey B.
The is one of the only breakfast foods I would eat. It's not all sugary and overwhelming.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
On those rushed mornings when I find myself with no time to cook my breakfast and sit down to eat, this comes handy! I add some almond milk and some honey and it keeps me full without all the crap that you may find in most brands. It's gotten some nutritious seeds and it isn't overly packed with sugar. The taste is amazing!
Amanda F.
As far as healthier options go, this is one of my favorites! I absolutely love the way I feel after eating this and would definitely recommend it to someone transitioning to a healthier diet.
Tahani Sofia A.
Port Orange, FL
Bought it out of seeking for a healthier diet. I wasn't too keen on the taste and texture at first but this product grew on me. The texture is hard upon pouring into your cereal bowl but softens when it's mashed into milk. I would be down to try their other flavors.
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
A healthy and delicious compliment to your morning cup of coffee no matter your location. This is cereal is a little hard when you first pour it out of the box, but softens quickly in your liquid. I've only bought this flavor once but I'm going to get it the next time I'm ready to buy cereal.
Daniela A.
Ceres, CA
These Kashi cereal bowls to go are awesome for people who are in a rush because they are easy to eat on the go and they can be put in a purse or lunch bag without taking too much room. Plus the cereal tastes amazing!