BY KASHI

GOLEAN® Clusters Vanilla Pepita Combines Plant-powered Ingredients To Make A Cereal With Protein That’s Perfect For Your Active Life.

Each Gluten-free Bite Is Full Of Nutritious Superfoods That Are Amazing Alone, But When They Combine, Together They Radiate An Unmistakable Energy To Help You Live A Life In Motion.

Ingredients :

Sorghum, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Red Bean Flakes, Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Pepitas, Acacia Gum, Whole Oat Flour, Millet, Vanilla Extract, Baking Soda, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) For Freshness.

Buy on Walmart
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
A healthy and delicious compliment to your morning cup of coffee no matter your location. This is cereal is a little hard when you first pour it out of the box, but softens quickly in your liquid. I've only bought this flavor once but I'm going to get it the next time I'm ready to buy cereal.
Teresa R.
Eagle Point, OR
I love all of the Golean cereals but I think the Vanilla Pepita is my favorite, which is completely surprising! I don't usually like vanilla flavors and never would have purchased this one had my husband not brought it home. I now regularly purchase this flavor. The Kashi cereals are wonderful, filling, good for you and organic. I do wish they would come out with more gluten free options, but until then I can handle a serving of this a couple times a week.
Jessica B.
Severn, MD
On those rushed mornings when I find myself with no time to cook my breakfast and sit down to eat, this comes handy! I add some almond milk and some honey and it keeps me full without all the crap that you may find in most brands. It's gotten some nutritious seeds and it isn't overly packed with sugar. The taste is amazing!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the best cereal I have ever eaten!! It's the only go lean I can have since it's gluten free. It tastes amazing and it's full of protein so it actually fills you up! It's super hard to find and when target stopped carrying it I ordered 6 boxes off Amazon. I highly recommend it if you see it!!
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
This cereal I should super good it's so light and not that artificial vanilla that nearly tastes like air freshener. Just the right crunch and flavor and yes I can say it's pretty healthy there's not too much sugar it has the right amount of sugar. I'd definitely buy it again 🙂
Amanda F.
As far as healthier options go, this is one of my favorites! I absolutely love the way I feel after eating this and would definitely recommend it to someone transitioning to a healthier diet.
Rosemarie B.
Odessa, TX
We received a review test box today with a GoLean Go cup and my children (5 and 2.5) could hardly wait to tear open the box! I currently eat steel cut oats flavored with a few blackberries for breakfast everyday and this was delicious, though has much more fat than my normal breakfast. The taste of this blew away my regular oatmeal bowl and both my children wanted to eat the entire cup. In fact, they fought over it. I've always loved Kashi products and am a healthful and frugal minded shopper so I appreciate being able to find coupons on Kashi products. I will more than likely purchase this on my next shopping trip because I'd much rather my kiddos (and hubby) have this over regular sugared cereals and the sealed cups will be very convenient in the event that I need to grab and go in the mornings for myself.
Ashley C.
A Kashi product that has flavor. I've been super disappointed by most Kashi products I've tried, and while this cereal is a whole mix of different food textures, it's pretty good. It's sweet, but not too sweet with a subtle vanilla flavor, and its loaded will all kinds of ingredients you can feel good about. It's low in sugar 8g, fat 33g & sodium 75g- and high in calories, 200g. I did mistake it for oatmeal though, since it comes in the size cup my oatmeal comes in, and almost dumped hot water in it. So, you know, be careful, it's cold cereal.
Amber L.
Oconomowoc, WI
I am seriously addicted to this cereal!! I'm recently gluten and dairy free so this is my go to breakfast with coconut milk! The textures are so pleasing to the palate and the light vanilla flavor is perfection! It's hearty and filling, plus packed with protein!! Such a powerhouse and a great healthy fill you up option.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I like the fact that these are already portion filled for the busy mornings of getting everyone ready to start the day. I like that it has energy packed goodness in every bite to keep hunger at bay until lunch.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Does anybody else find it odd that the variety of ingredients in this are so yummy together? My family refuses to eat it because of all the different ingredients!