Kashi® GOLEAN® Vanilla Pepita Clusters Cereal 10.8 oz. Box uploaded by Amy D.

BY KASHI

At Kashi, we seek a holistic approach to wellness, where mind, body and spirit are in sync. And we believe eating clean, nutrient dense foods go hand in hand with keeping life balanced and in motion. That’s why we purposefully created our GOLEAN foods with plant power to support your resilience from the outside. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Zax L.
Zax L.
I have to admit that before I first tried this cereal, I thought that it would be the most disgusting cereal I had ever eaten. Boy was I wrong. Although the combination of ingredients does not sound all that appetizing, the little vanilla flavor goes a long way. It makes the cereal taste great, yet the cereal isn't extremely sweet.. The only thing I disliked about the cereal was that it seemed that my jaw muscles were working a little harder than compared to when I eat other cereals. That's why I give this four instead of 5 stars. A great healthy, yet tasty cereal.
Aly H.
Aly H.
Long Beach, CA
I am hooked on this cereal. I got a free sample and loved it so much I been buying it ever since! I love how high of protien content it is surpassing many other cereals out there which is great if ur vegan since our nut milks are lower then cow milk. Love it is gluten free but doesn't taste bland or heavy. Full of flavor and really filling! Only downside is only 4-5 servings a box which is few in relation to the price tag.
Mary C.
Mary C.
I personally picked this cereal for myself, as I seek a healthier lifestyle. Kashi has created a cereal that appeals to adults as it contains healthy ingredients that are good for you. The balance of flavor was good. I embrace the NON GMO movement and the organic qualities of the brand and the Go Lean product line. I recommend this cereal.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor
Delicious. I love this cereal. It is made with high quality ingredients. Kashi has developed the perfect balance between the granola and the vanilla flavor, which is not too sweet; but, just right. I highly recommend this cereal for anyone who want to eat a healthy cereal or just something that tastes good.
Georminda L.
Georminda L.
Albuquerque, NM
This cereal I should super good it's so light and not that artificial vanilla that nearly tastes like air freshener. Just the right crunch and flavor and yes I can say it's pretty healthy there's not too much sugar it has the right amount of sugar. I'd definitely buy it again 🙂
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Kashi GOLEAN was my first cereal by Kashi and it has hooked me to the whole brand since. I love the amount of protein in the cereal and the low sugar. It is incredibly tasty and filling and keeps you satisfied for a good part of the day. My husband loves it as well!
Maeve H.
Maeve H.
Latrobe, PA
This is a great option for breakfast, when you are trying to eat healthy but want a sweet way to start out your day. The flavor is really great, and it isn't super expensive for the value it has. I also sometimes eat it as just a little snack to get through the day.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Oakland, CA
I seriously love this cereal. It has a great crunchy texture and the vanilla flavor is so yummy! I eat it at least 4 times a week for breakfast. It's super delicious in either soy milk or almond milk. I also love the pepitas which you don't usually find in cereal.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
This cereal is not only healthy but incredibly delicious. I love the crunchy clusters in this product. I eat this pretty frequently in the mornings whenever I have it in my cabinet. It can be pricey but I always keep my eye out for a good deal at Harris Teeter.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Covington, LA
My whole family is a fan of Kashi's GoLean Vanilla Pepita Clusters. Great value for this brand and for being healthy. I love that it is not loaded with tons of sugar or carbs. It is now one of my go to cereals. I would definitely buy this cereal again.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Does anybody else find it odd that the variety of ingredients in this are so yummy together? My family refuses to eat it because of all the different ingredients!