Kashi® GOLEAN Vanilla Graham Clusters uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Vanilla Graham Golean® Clusters.
New!
The seven whole grain company.
Naturally sweetened fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puff cereal.
11g protein.
Stay full longer!*.
9g fiber.
Low fat 1.5g.
Naturally flavored.
*See side panel for information.

Kashi® GOLEAN Vanilla Graham Clusters
  • "I love to use chocolate soy milk or vanilla rice milk to start out my day." in 1 review
Tammy S.
Redlands, CA
I buy this when splurging on cereal. I tend to be like an "old lady" with my cereals and want the healthy ones. It's not the most flavorful of cereals but for some reason I like it. I feel like I'm being really healthy when I get it and feel good about myself
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
This cereal is so good guys I recommend this cereal to anyone that has that obsession over vanilla and has the vanilla flavor to it obviously as you can tell from what it says in the Box this product is so good I'm writing this honest review because I have this product in my house and I'll tell you it and it's good
Mike C.
Bronx, NY
I really like this cereal. The vanilla is not too sweet, but is enough flavor that you don't feel like you're eating a bowl of cardboard. The texture is weird though. It reminds me of slightly stale popcorn. That takes a little getting used to, but other than that, it is a good cereal. I usually just put milk in it, but I think I am going to try it mixed with some Greek yogurt next time.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
So dang good ! I could eat the whole box. Heathy too right ?? Pros is that I'm sure it's better than most sugary brands but still has sugar I imagine. I would buy again as it's just delicious
Toneia L.
I love this cereal! It has the perfect amount of crunch, variety of textures, and hint of sweetness (with not much sugar content!). I like to eat it straight as a snack or to top a fruit and yogurt parfait (in place of granola, which is not nearly as good for you!).
Sophia T.
Durham, NC
Ok. I have a bit to say about this product. The taste, fine. The quality, fine, but the texture. The clusters are so large that your teeth feel like their going to fall off when you chew! Though it may taste great you can't enjoy the flavor if your mouth is hurting
Jamie M.
I was recommended this product by so many people but I just can’t get behind it. It tastes like cardboard to me and it’s so hard you can barely eat it. I know it’s a healthy option but I would rather stick to Cheerios or kix for the same health value. Just not for me.
Mia B.
Diberville, MS
Great granola to back on or add to your favorite yogurt! I always pair this granola with my favorite vanilla greek yogurt and fresh berries. Very filling and healthy snack. Easy to find in the grocery store. Great alternative to other kinds of cereals!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
This is one of my favorite cereals (when I can find it - it's a bit tricky sometimes). It's got such a good vanilla flavor and quality ingredients. I only wish the box could be bigger so I wouldn't run out as quickly.
Anne A.
This is one of my favorites by Kashi, but I really like all the Kashi Golean Cereals because they taste so crunchy and not too sweet I eat them with regular milk or soy milk and I know I am getting a healthy amount of fiber in my diet.