Kashi® GOLEAN® Toasted Berry Crisp Cereal uploaded by Rissa W.

BY KASHI

Crispy whole grain clusters plus our favorite berries give our protein cereal a whole new tasty crunch.
We packed our GOLEAN Toasted Berry Crisp cereal with 9 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber – that's twice the protein and fiber of the average of leading cereals* – to help start your day off right.

And to make sure that your taste buds are just as satisfied, we combined deliciously light and crispy whole grain clusters with a blend of cranberries and blueberries and then toasted them to perfection. Add it all up and a breakfast with Kashi® GOLEAN is sure to fuel your active lifestyle.

- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 16g Whole Grains** per serving
* The average of leading cereals: 4g fiber, 3g protein per serving
**48g or more of whole grains recommended daily

Ingredients
Whole Grain Oats, Soy Flakes, Dried Cane Syrup, Wheat Sticks (Whole Wheat Flour, Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Flour [Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds], Calcium Carbonate), Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Defatted Soy Grits, Cranberries (Cranberries, Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Rice Flour, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Soy Protein Isolate, Oat Fiber, Dried Blueberries (Blueberries, Dried Cane Syrup, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil), Baking Soda, Natural Flavors, Evaporated Salt, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Soy Lecithin.

Allergens
Contains Soy And Wheat Ingredients

Hannah J.
Morganton
I was obsessed with this for a while and only ate this. I haven’t bought it in forever, because it’s so much more expensive than other brands and I never have a coupon to outweigh the cost. I would buy again if the price dropped.
Courtney B.
I love the crispiness of this cereal! I don't tend to eat cereal because it gets mushy and gross so fast, but after adding milk or gets softer but does not lose it's crunch. So guy yummy
Eric J.
San Diego
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I recently tried this cereal and I absolutely love it. This cereal is a perfect pre-run meal and taste amazing, I would recommend this cereal to anyone who wants a great tasting and healthy organic cereal.
Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I love most anything from Kashi and their toasted berry crisp is pretty decent. I usually eat it with either almond milk or in plain yogurt! It’s not my favorite to get, but when I’m looking to change flavors up this is my second option.
Keelan H.
Jersey City , NJ
This is literally one of the best healthy cereals I’ve ever had. It’s a bit more expensive, but totally worth it because it has a reasonable amount of sugar, and fantastic flavor. I honestly eat it by the fistful when it’s in my kitchen. Absolutely delicious.
Emily B.
I love this cereal! I am dairy free, and this cereal helps satisfy that sweet craving that is in almost every single desert food out there! I love the taste of berries while eating a cereal high in fiber! I love it!
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
This was the first Kashi cereal I ever had. I was hooked after the first bite. I love the berry flavor. The texture of the cereal reminds me of granola, but not as calorie dense. Plus it has protein to keep me full.
Ashley B.
Huntersville, NC
I love this cereal and have been eating it every other day for several years. It has great texture and flavor and keeps me full longer in comparison to other cereals. I mix it with the Honey Flax for a different twist!
Drew N.
norfolk
Purchased at: Kroger
I absolutely adore Kashi Golean!! The berry crisp is my favorite, but I enjoy all of their cereals. It has a good flavor, stays crunchy, and doesn't get all soggy by the last spoon ;)
Sommer W.
Springfield
Purchased at: Walmart
This cereal is good. The sugar added is lower than other brands without it tasting like crap. Even my daughter likes it. Decent mineral and fiber content as well. Pretty expensive.
Jackie B.
Columbus, OH
Ive never actually tried any Kashi products, how do you guy like it>
michelle b.