BY KASHI

Our New GOLEAN® Plant Power Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Bar Uses The Power Of Plant Protein To Help Support Your Life In Motion.

A Layer Of Chewy Grains, Crunchy Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds And Pea Crisps Topped With A Smooth Dark Chocolate Peanut Layer Makes For The Perfect Mix Of Plant-powered Nutrition. Oh, And Did We Mention These Bars Are Gluten-free And Provide A Good Source Of Protein And Fiber? Pinch Us.

Ingredients :

Peanuts, Invert Cane Syrup, Tapioca Syrup, Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Whole Grain Oats, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Dried Cane Syrup†, Chocolate Liquor†, Cocoa Butter†, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt), Almonds, Peanut Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Sunflower Seeds, Cashews, Chocolate Liquor†, Almond Flour, Chia Seeds, Millet, Buckwheat, Cocoa Powder†, Acacia Gum, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Almond And Cashew Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Buy on Walmart
Brenda S.
New Lebanon, OH
These bars are amazing! They have a lot of good fiber in them as well as good fats, low sugar, and a good source of plant protein. They're very filling and are an excellent source for complex carbohydrates.
Heather S.
These are my FAVORITE bars to buy when I have the money. Sometimes I get a rebate on my coupon app and it makes them so much more affordable! They aren't too hard or tough to chew which is nice for my dental work. These bars are AWESOME!
Jay A.
This Kashi Golean Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Plant Power Bar product is a perfect snack for any day and any time of day. Perfect for the beach days this coming summer. Why? Because no matter if you head out in the morning, afternoon, for a night stroll at the beach this snack bar will keep you satisfied. It won't crumble. The size is a perfect size to keep you satisfied if you feel a little hungry or want to avoid snacks like chips. Its a bit crunchy but not too much. Though its "salted" its not really noticeable. Dark chocolate is also healthy but also delicious. Fits perfect in even the smallest of carry bag or pocket.
Dean L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great flavor! I love love love these bars and there are pretty clean ingredients in it that I eat it pre and post running workouts! I am a repeat customer and bought these in bulk various times!!!
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the dark chocolate in this! And the salt goes perfectly with it. It really tastes like an upscale breakfast bar, and the ingredients are super healthy. Great to have in your purse if you feel yourself getting hungry or a to-go snack in between lunch and dinner.
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
When I'm on the go and need a quick healthy breakfast I go with this. It's delicious and healthy and worth it. I eat this couple times a week. It makes my grocery list every week, I couldn't go without them.
Sunia T.
Fairfax, VA
Kashi makes snacking on the go easy for someone who is health conscious. I really like how they try to keep their ingredients as clean as possible. It's a great snack to give to kids or even for adults who do not have time to make their own bars. Truly a brand I trust.
Claudia A.
Thousand Oaks, CA
really like the power bars that kashi@ always has they are a bit different from regular crunchy ones because there a lot softer but really good and yummy!
Evie A.
Blakely
I love this brand. Ive been getting this brand for a while. I love the fact its sweet n salty. I would recommend this product.
Brittany C.
I absolutely love these granola bars! Filling, energizing and they taste great. I always get the large BJs box
Paulina M.
Staten Island, NY
Are these Kashi bars vegan?
Kristin Y.
Do these make a good meal replacement bar?