Kashi® GOLEAN Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Plant-Powered Bar uploaded by Elisa R.

BY KASHI

Our New GOLEAN® Plant Power Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Bar Uses The Power Of Plant Protein To Help Support Your Life In Motion.

A Layer Of Chewy Grains, Crunchy Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds And Pea Crisps Topped With A Smooth Dark Chocolate Peanut Layer Makes For The Perfect Mix Of Plant-powered Nutrition. Oh, And Did We Mention These Bars Are Gluten-free And Provide A Good Source Of Protein And Fiber? Pinch Us.

Ingredients :

Peanuts, Invert Cane Syrup, Tapioca Syrup, Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Whole Grain Oats, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Dried Cane Syrup†, Chocolate Liquor†, Cocoa Butter†, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt), Almonds, Peanut Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Sunflower Seeds, Cashews, Chocolate Liquor†, Almond Flour, Chia Seeds, Millet, Buckwheat, Cocoa Powder†, Acacia Gum, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Peanut, Almond And Cashew Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Hiram V.
Waterbury
My favourite granolas.  The main reason is for to my diet and needs.  The fiber is the right amount and the carbs and sugar are not over the top.  Others have way too much sugar or carbs are to high. The taste and texture keeps me coming back.  Kashi is my favorite
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
A tasty granola bar with a balance of sweet, salty, and nutty. They don't keep as long in the cupboard as some other brands. I like to have Kashi bars on hand for snacks when I am nursing.
Amy B.
Milwaukee, WI
This was a pretty good snack as a pick me up without making me feel sluggish or gross afterwards. The dark chocolate was prominent in my bar, so it may not be for you if you aren't a big fan. Though I'm not sure there's the same amount in each bar so it might be hit and miss. If they were a little cheaper I'd buy them all the time!
Elisa R.
I love chocolate! Kashi is my go to brand for cereals and bars. I am more conscious of what I eat and I love that this uses fair trade chocolate. I am not too thrilled with the amount of sodium in the bars, but other than that, the flavor is great! I keep this in my purse for an emergency snack!
Anna M.
Kashi Power Bars are great and keep you feeling full all day long! I like to have the bar during breakfast to hold me over until lunch. I love the dark chocolate and nuts combination. I would recommend to a friend and share with a friend as well!!!
Brenda S.
New Lebanon, OH
These bars are amazing! They have a lot of good fiber in them as well as good fats, low sugar, and a good source of plant protein. They're very filling and are an excellent source for complex carbohydrates.
Heather S.
These are my FAVORITE bars to buy when I have the money. Sometimes I get a rebate on my coupon app and it makes them so much more affordable! They aren't too hard or tough to chew which is nice for my dental work. These bars are AWESOME!
Jay A.
This Kashi Golean Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Plant Power Bar product is a perfect snack for any day and any time of day. Perfect for the beach days this coming summer. Why? Because no matter if you head out in the morning, afternoon, for a night stroll at the beach this snack bar will keep you satisfied. It won't crumble. The size is a perfect size to keep you satisfied if you feel a little hungry or want to avoid snacks like chips. Its a bit crunchy but not too much. Though its "salted" its not really noticeable. Dark chocolate is also healthy but also delicious. Fits perfect in even the smallest of carry bag or pocket.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This protein bar helps with hunger, I grab these when I'm on the go or when I'm craving chocolate, it's a good alternative. The Taste isn't bad, I recommend these to all :)
Dean L.
Los Angeles, CA
Great flavor! I love love love these bars and there are pretty clean ingredients in it that I eat it pre and post running workouts! I am a repeat customer and bought these in bulk various times!!!
Lorraine P.
How's the taste and texture of these bars? Does it stick to your teeth? Overly chewy?
Kristin Y.
Buhl, MN
Do these make a good meal replacement bar?
Paulina M.
Staten Island, NY
Are these Kashi bars vegan?