BY KASHI

Plant PowerA synergistic combination of nuts, seeds, whole grains & legumes for powerful nutrition and amazing taste.• 8g ProteinMulti-source plant protein, unlike other foods that use soy protein.• 4g fiberContains 11g total fat per serving.Beneficial fiber to help keep your digestive system running smoothly. see more...

Jessica R.
albany, GA
I reviewed a free sample of this, from pinch me and I gave it to my husband. He absolutely loves it ! He eats 2-3 everyday.
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Kasha's Plant Powered bars are absolutely amazing. They taste amazing without all that crap some other bars add.
Kathleen  G.
Super good and healthy definitely recommend to those with a on the go life !
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I have tried these once and they are good. Kashi is kind of expensive so I haven't bought them again. The flavor was very good. I don't like my granola bars too crunchy, so I didn't like them as much as I like some other bars.
Amanda S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I really enjoyed this product. It was not hard and the flavor was very good. I will be purchasing this again!
Tracy P.
Really good peanut butter taste. This Kashi power bar keeps you full for a long time and is very satisfying. Love having these for a breakfast on the go.
Alexandria C.
Yes yes and yes. So good. High protein and low sugar, just like I like it. And tastes great. :) Cant go wrong with that
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
I love the go-lean power bars. Delicious taste. Fills me up. Great snack in morning or afternoon.
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
These power bars are a great on the go snack AND super healthy. Not to mention delicious! I like products that are individually packaged as I can just throw them in my purse.