BY KASHI

Plant PowerA synergistic combination of nuts, seeds, whole grains & legumes for powerful nutrition and amazing taste.• 8g ProteinMulti-source plant protein, unlike other foods that use soy protein.• 4g fiberContains 11g total fat per serving.Beneficial fiber to help keep your digestive system running smoothly. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tiffany R.
I give this product a three stars because I can't stomach the taste. I purchased this product because I wanted something sweet as a snack but healthy and this bar seemed to have it all. Although I don't like the taste of one, I may just try another flavor because I do like the benefits.
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
I bought these for my husband to take to work as a mid day snack. He loved them! They are filling and delicious. It kept him from snacking on less nutritious things throughout the day.
Jessica G.
I love these bars as a quick breakfast in the morning or a light snack for when I'm a little hungry. They are great tasting bars and are also really good for you. I don't have to feel guilty after enjoying this treat. I would definitely recommend this bar!
Crystal B.
I love these they taste so good and I can't wait to eat them, they have such a unique taste
Refat Z.
Queens Vlg, NY
Ok I think a little on the sweeter sode of things than an healthy bar but I could be wrong
Maria M.
This is great for me , I do t have a lot time for breakfast so I eat one . Love the taste
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love the amount of protein in these plant-based snack but they do taste a bit funny.
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
Yummy and filling which is what I look for in a snack to stay on track and full
Jenaya S.
This bar is the only bar that will give me enough energy throughout the day. It is filled with grains, seeds and dried fruits! It is an amazing bar would love to get it in a box