BY KASHI

Our New Golean® Plant Power Peanut Hemp Crunch Bars Combine Roasted Peanuts, Hemp, Pea Crisps, Rolled Oats, Buckwheat And Millet.

Peanuts, Invert Cane Syrup, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Millet, Tapioca Syrup, Peanut Flour, Chia Seeds, Whole Grain Oats, Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Hemp Seeds, Vegetable Glycerin, Dates, Buckwheat, Acacia Gum, Almonds, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Buy on Target
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
These granola bars are super delicious! They are definitely a healthy option for those who are on the run always! Have them as a dessert or even as part of your breakfast
Brittany B.
Woodville, OH
These Kashi bars a very tasty. However, for me that are just a tad to hard. After eating one of these bars my jaw starts to hurt because of how hard I have to chew on them. My husband thinks they are great though.
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
I was very amazed by this snack. The taste was chewy and sweet but not overwhelming. It was also super easy to bite into and tender;not hard and hurtful to my teeth and not too sticky that gets stuck to my teeth. It has a decent amount of protein and is very filling. I also love it because its vegan.Definitely will be buying again for on the go situations. Id like to try the other flavors as well.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Yummy and perfect for on the go. I keep a box in my locker at work for a quick snack or breakfast if I'm running behind. I can definitley feel myself being more energetic throughout the morning and if I add this to my regular morning meal, I can make it to lunchtime without a snack break.
Marcie M.
I love Kashi cereal so I took a chance on these and they were a huge hit in my house. Not sure if they even lasted a day! I didn't get them at Costco so it was just a regular size box. They definitely get a thumbs up from my family! Crunchy Healthy Goodness at home or on the go!
Leona K.
South Bend, IN
Kashi's GoLean Peanut Hemp Crunch bars are a nice boots of nutrition that i need. Excellent snack source, i dont feel guilty after eating them, hemp is such a nutritional source of plant based nutrition and i highly recommend it. Its a little pricey but totally worth it!
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
These Kashi GoLean Bars are super yummy! They're also much healthier than other products on the market and Kashi is much more mindful about the quality of ingredients that they make their food with. They are little more in cost that other sugary brands but the quality and the healthiness aspect of this product makes it well worth it!
Morgan H.
W Alexandria, OH
I love Kashi, the flavors are always so good. It also just feels like you're putting something a lot healthier into your body! However, the only issue I have is with the price. They aren't super expensive, but they are a little bit more pricey. Healthier food is always a little bit more though!
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Kashi® Go Lean® Salted Dark Chocolate & Nuts Plant-Powered Bars
These bars by kashi are really good to eat and tastes good... i just think that they are little too crunchy... may be i don't like too crunchy... i would purchase it sometimes ....
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
While I am a fan of Kashi products, I was given these from my neighbor who couldn't eat them, this area great product and taste good, and the protein is great, but they aren't like something I would actually go to the store and buy for myself.
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
Whats your favorite flavor of these?