Kashi® GOLEAN® Peanut Hemp Crunch Plant-Powered Bars

Our New Golean® Plant Power Peanut Hemp Crunch Bars Combine Roasted Peanuts, Hemp, Pea Crisps, Rolled Oats, Buckwheat And Millet.

Peanuts, Invert Cane Syrup, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Millet, Tapioca Syrup, Peanut Flour, Chia Seeds, Whole Grain Oats, Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Hemp Seeds, Vegetable Glycerin, Dates, Buckwheat, Acacia Gum, Almonds, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I have tried these once and they are good. Kashi is kind of expensive so I haven't bought them again. The flavor was very good. I don't like my granola bars too crunchy, so I didn't like them as much as I like some other bars.
Tracy P.
Really good peanut butter taste. This Kashi power bar keeps you full for a long time and is very satisfying. Love having these for a breakfast on the go.
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
I reviewed a free sample of this, from pinch me and I gave it to my husband. He absolutely loves it ! He eats 2-3 everyday.
Alexandria C.
Yes yes and yes. So good. High protein and low sugar, just like I like it. And tastes great. :) Cant go wrong with that
Nessa S.
Kansas City, MO
Kasha's Plant Powered bars are absolutely amazing. They taste amazing without all that crap some other bars add.
Amanda S.
Beaver Falls, PA
I really enjoyed this product. It was not hard and the flavor was very good. I will be purchasing this again!
Felicia M.
Murrysville, PA
I love the go-lean power bars. Delicious taste. Fills me up. Great snack in morning or afternoon.
Kathleen  G.
Super good and healthy definitely recommend to those with a on the go life !
Lizzie V.
Toronto, Ontario
These power bars are a great on the go snack AND super healthy. Not to mention delicious! I like products that are individually packaged as I can just throw them in my purse.