BY KASHI

Kashi Golean Peanut Butter & Chocolate Protein & Fiber Bar: All natural 10g protein 5g fiber Kosher see more...

Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
I love all the Kashi bars but this one is my favorite! Love to rotate my morning bars (my substitute for breakfast) and throw this one in the mix. Leaves me feeling satisfied till lunch and taste great.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Okay I'm so addiCted to these bars, they taste amazing and really fill you up and provide energy. I would eat one or two a day and sometimes only half a bar because there extremely filling. I could sit and eat a whole box of other protein bars and even meal replacement bars. I cut back on a lot of meat and some days wouldn't feel good and I have one of these and there amazing. I'm not vegetarian but can highly recommend them and highly recommend if you are trying to lose weight. There not tiny bars, great size and taste super yummy! :)
Adrianna D.
I'm in the middle of the road on this one. The flavor is just okay and their rather expensive. I'd say if there's something else available, go for that. If not, then these will suffice.
emma r.
United States
I love kashi go lean bars. And I love peanut butter and chocolate. These are a great option for a snack when you're hungry
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
I always have one of these before I go to the gym and it gives me tons of energy and keeps me going until dinner.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
This is another great brand of protein bars. They keep me energized throughout the day and when I work out.
Jessica N.
Coushatta, LA
I'm not a big fan of these bars. I've found several competitors with better taste and less calories.
Abby H.
This stuff tastes so good! I love it! Always put one in my lunch box before work.
Lizzy M.
Columbus
Purchased at: CVS
These Kashi bars are ok, they aren’t the best I feel like they are very over priced but they do have a good favor just I tend to buy other cheap brands.
Colby C.
Ontario
Peanut butter and chocolate is the best flavour combination. These are so delicious. 5 stars. Kids love them too.