Kashi® GOLEAN Original Inspiration Plant Powered Shakes uploaded by Bobbi W.

BY KASHI

Plant-based Nutrition Has Never Been So Versatile. Our New GOLEAN™ Original Inspiration™ Plant-powered Shake Is The Perfect Mix-in, Intentionally Made Unsweetened So You Can Add It To Anything.

Mix This Vegan Protein Powder Into Your Favorite Alternative Milk, Smoothie Blend Or Even Water. No Matter Which Way You Choose To Drink It, We’re Pretty Sure You’ll Feel Inspired To Get Moving.

Ingredients :

Pea Protein, Ground Flax Seeds, Ground Chia Seeds, Dried Spinach, Hemp Protein Powder, Dried Kale, Organic Sprouted Legumes (Navy Beans, Garbanzo Beans, Lentils), Beet Powder, Garbanzo Beans, Turmeric, Bacillus Coagulans Gbi-30 6086, Natural Flavor.

Contains : May Contain Tree Nuts.

Jennifer S.
Denver, CO
This shake is purposely less sweet than other meal shakes to allow for addition of fruits or other sweeteners. I added peanut butter because I did not have any fruits in the house. The shake was pretty good, but it did still taste a bit chalky and not very sweet. I probably would not buy this product again unless I was desperate for a cheaper meal shake. But overall it wasn't terrible.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I received this product in my influenster box this month. It is very good and tasty. Plus, it has many of the healthy greens and probiotics located in its nutrients. I was wondering about this product and it showed up in this month's box!