Kashi GOLEAN Original Cereal uploaded by milissa p.

BY KASHI

Kashi, The Seven Whole Grain Company.
GO LEAN.
Naturally Sweetened Fiber, Twigs, Soy Protein Grahams and Honey Puff Cereal.
As much protein as an egg.
Cereal Contains 13g Protein Per Serving, One Large Egg Contains 6g Per Serving.
13g PROTEIN.
10g FIBER.
1g LOW FAT.
Stay Fuller Longer!
NET WT. 14.1 OZ. (400g).

Buy on Walmart
Cee J.
Review for: Original
Love Kashi cereal! It tastes so good lol even if I pretty much eat it as dry granola and not cereal! <3 Kashi has always been a staple in my house and after finally trying it, it's my new favorite lol! Especially since it's healthier and better for you then most cereals out there!
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal! It's almost like granola, but not quite. It is good plain, with yogurt, or as a traditional cereal. I also like that it has it's own slight sweetness (almost tastes like a light touch of honey and cinnamon) without being overly "kid sugary cereal" sweet. I find that I have more energy when I eat this for breakfast or a snack than I do with most cereals.
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
I'm not sure what it is about Kashi cereal that makes me feel healthier and better about myself, but it does.  The price is a little expensive, but there is a good amount of protein, fiber, and whole grains, which is exactly how I want to start my day!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this cereal!! One of my favorite things about it is that it's more than just a bowl full of carbs. It has great protein, fiber, etc. levels as well, which keeps you full for longer. I love that each of the different pieces also has a different texture, so that makes each bite a little more exciting.
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
We love this cereal! We initially purchased it for the insoluble fiber, and ended up LOVING it! My toddler even loves it. It's just just the right amount of flavor. It's not like chewing on a pieces of cardboard, like some high fiber/healthy cereals can be. The price point isn't bad either.
Cj S.
one of my most favorite cereals and one of the only brands i buy since it tastes good, has high fiber but low calories love it. Best way to have it is by adding stevia and cinnamon to it. highly recommend if you want a filling but healthy cereal for any time of day.
Mindie O.
Pocatello, ID
Review for: Go Lean
I love this cereal. It’s high protein and nutrient value makes it very versatile. I’ve eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks. I must have for the mom one the run.
Tiffany M.
Philadelphia, PA
A friend recommended me to Kashi go lean line as she knows I have a really sensitive stomach and tend to have some issues occasionally. I took her advice and got some to try for a week and it really regulated me! Definitely going to continue buying.
Elyse G.
Review for: High Protein High Fiber
Even though I gave this cereal 5/5, I can still admit that it's really lacking in flavor. I don't think it tastes like cardboard but it certainly doesn't taste like much of anything. If your diet is low-sugar/sweetener though, I don't think it'll be a problem for you.I really love this cereal because it's not full of sugar and has 13g of protein per serving. This cereal coupled with sliced banana for added sweetness keeps me full until lunch and doesn't leave me feeling icky like a lot of processed cereals do.
Ashley C.
Review for: High Protein High Fiber
Cardboard might have more flavor. My goodness. This was given to me, and I'm not going to waste food, so I figured I might as well eat it. It has "naturally sweetened fiber twigs, soy protein grahams and honey puff cereal". The honey puff cereal could have saved this cereal if it had more flavor. The mix of textures isn't awful, but it's just bland. But. Healthy.
Diana Q.
Foodie Expert
What does this taste similar too?