Kashi® GOLEAN Original Cereal uploaded by milissa p.

BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Cereal Is A Lightly Sweetened Mix Of Crunchy Fiber Twigs, Crispy Soy Protein Grahams, And Honey-toasted Whole Grain Puffs. You'll Feel Great Knowing That You Are Treating Yourself Right And Enjoying It.

Just One Serving Supplies 52% Of Your Daily Fiber Needs And 17% Of Your Daily Protein Needs.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grain Honey Puff Cereal (Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Honey, Cane Syrup, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Expeller Pressed Soy Grits, Ground Degerminated Corn, Cane Syrup, Expeller Pressed Soy Protein Isolate, Oat Fiber, Wheat Bran, Expeller Pressed Soy Flour, Corn Bran, Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Salt, Natural Flavors, Annatto Extract Color.

Contains : Soy And Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
Vanessa G.
I’m super into this GoLEAN line of cereal because it helps be keep on target with my daily protein intake goal. I’m currently working out to build muscle and this help build my protein count without using more powder type protein. I love to mix this with yogurt and also try out the other flavors of their GOLEAN line.
Amanda C.
Kashi® GOLEAN Original Cereal this cereal is my go-to in the morning, it has a blend of nutrient-dense carbs and fibers to keep you fueled throughout the morning! Very low sugar content, with a very great flavor. Tons of texture and crunch. A great price for such a nutritious Choice cereal
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Love Kashi cereal! It tastes so good lol even if I pretty much eat it as dry granola and not cereal! <3 Kashi has always been a staple in my house and after finally trying it, it's my new favorite lol! Especially since it's healthier and better for you then most cereals out there!
Hannah R.
This cereal is perfect for a parfait or for your usual cereal! It is very filling and delicious. What a wonderful healthy option to start the morning or eat as a snack. I totally would buy this again.
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
I love this cereal! It's almost like granola, but not quite. It is good plain, with yogurt, or as a traditional cereal. I also like that it has it's own slight sweetness (almost tastes like a light touch of honey and cinnamon) without being overly "kid sugary cereal" sweet. I find that I have more energy when I eat this for breakfast or a snack than I do with most cereals.
Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
I'm not sure what it is about Kashi cereal that makes me feel healthier and better about myself, but it does.  The price is a little expensive, but there is a good amount of protein, fiber, and whole grains, which is exactly how I want to start my day!
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This was a cereal that would not stay on the shelf in my sorority,and for good reason. It has a good taste, is filling, and although it lacks some flavor, it is healthy and good for you.
Tracey M.
Escanaba
I love Kashi i eat dry for a snack or add to my plain yogurt and i eat with almond milk and i heat in microwave with almond milk turns like oatmeal but better flavor and texture
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I absolutely love this cereal!! One of my favorite things about it is that it's more than just a bowl full of carbs. It has great protein, fiber, etc. levels as well, which keeps you full for longer. I love that each of the different pieces also has a different texture, so that makes each bite a little more exciting.
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
We love this cereal! We initially purchased it for the insoluble fiber, and ended up LOVING it! My toddler even loves it. It's just just the right amount of flavor. It's not like chewing on a pieces of cardboard, like some high fiber/healthy cereals can be. The price point isn't bad either.
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta proporciona buena energía y es de agradable sabor
Esmelinda E.
Doral, FL
almost always I have digestion problems, do you think this cereal would help me? it looks delicious
Ziri E.
West Chester
Diana Q.
What does this taste similar too?