Kashi® GOLEAN Original Cereal uploaded by milissa p.

BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Cereal Is A Lightly Sweetened Mix Of Crunchy Fiber Twigs, Crispy Soy Protein Grahams, And Honey-toasted Whole Grain Puffs. You'll Feel Great Knowing That You Are Treating Yourself Right And Enjoying It.

Just One Serving Supplies 52% Of Your Daily Fiber Needs And 17% Of Your Daily Protein Needs.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grain Honey Puff Cereal (Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Honey, Cane Syrup, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Expeller Pressed Soy Grits, Ground Degerminated Corn, Cane Syrup, Expeller Pressed Soy Protein Isolate, Oat Fiber, Wheat Bran, Expeller Pressed Soy Flour, Corn Bran, Kashi Seven Whole Grains & Sesame Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Salt, Natural Flavors, Annatto Extract Color.

Contains : Soy And Wheat Ingredients.

haley n.
maurepas
while it tastes healthy to eat, not everything healthy tastes great. and while it may be great to other people, i found it mediocre, mostly because of the flavor and appeal. this variant is more akin to eating hamster pellets if you’re about that life (i’m not judging), and ends up tasting like it too. if you like a little more bland flavors in your cereal that gets right down to the heart of what it is without being frou-frou with grains, go ahead and try it out
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
As a teenager, i always told myself I would never be the sad type of working adult that ate cold cereal for breakfast every morning. And yet, here i am. Thankfully, i am pleasantly surprised by how healthy i actually feel doing it. I eat this cereal for breakfast about 4-5 days a week. It’s FULL of satisfying fiber and the serving size is larger than 1 cup which is uncommon for such a high fiber cereal. This is one cereal that doesn’t make me feel sad.
Ashley C.
Opelousas, LA
One of my favorite healthier cereals. If you don’t like whole grain or bran you won’t like this. I personally love the flavor and the crunch. This is usually what I grab when I get on a health kick.
Andrea L.
Deltona
I love having cereal in the morning but don't want to miss out on protein. So this is the perfect addition, it has a nice crunch and just enough sweetness. Perfect for weekdays when you don't have a ton of time
Vanessa G.
I’m super into this GoLEAN line of cereal because it helps be keep on target with my daily protein intake goal. I’m currently working out to build muscle and this help build my protein count without using more powder type protein. I love to mix this with yogurt and also try out the other flavors of their GOLEAN line.
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Delicious cereal, it contains a lot of fiber and protein, I usually eat it with yogurt and it is delicious. I've only tried the original, do you recommend some other flavor?
Amanda C.
Kashi® GOLEAN Original Cereal this cereal is my go-to in the morning, it has a blend of nutrient-dense carbs and fibers to keep you fueled throughout the morning! Very low sugar content, with a very great flavor. Tons of texture and crunch. A great price for such a nutritious Choice cereal
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Love Kashi cereal! It tastes so good lol even if I pretty much eat it as dry granola and not cereal! <3 Kashi has always been a staple in my house and after finally trying it, it's my new favorite lol! Especially since it's healthier and better for you then most cereals out there!
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
High protein. High fiber. Low calorie. Y'all. If you can stomach healthy tasting cereal this is the holy grail. I add a banana and a bit of cinnamon to mine to make it taste a bit better- but to tell you the truth, I have 3 boxes of this in my cupboard right now since I caught it on sale!
Jerrika D.
i love the origins kashi golean cereal ! it’s good for you plus it actually tastes pretty great and not at all like cardboard .. it definitely helped me when i was on a diet .. i usually pair it with some silk almond milk .. definitely recommend
Sukheleen T.
Me encanta proporciona buena energía y es de agradable sabor
Esmelinda E.
Doral, FL
almost always I have digestion problems, do you think this cereal would help me? it looks delicious
Ziri E.
West Chester, PA
Diana Q.
What does this taste similar too?

Kohl's