BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stay Fuller Longer!*. Hearty. All natural. 8G protein. 5g fiber. 20g whole grains. Kosher dairy Kashi® golean® instant hot cereal helps you stay satisfied and on track to being your healthiest. So treat yourself right and enjoy it with the naturally sweet taste of real honey and cinnamon in a warm, hearty whole grain cereal. At kashi, we believe that everyone has the power to make positive healthy lifestyle changes. But staying committed to healthy eating and exercise isn t easy. That s why we developed golean, an assortment of delicious, convenient food options, to.

• What else can you put in here to add sweetness besides su...2 Answers
  • Does this taste like cardboard? 2 Answers
  • Is it tasteful ? Does everyone add fruit to it or eat i...1 Answers
Kashi® GOLEAN Instant Hot Cereal Hearty Honey & Cinnamon
  • "I eat oatmeal every morning and I alternate between this brand and another so I don't get bored." in 3 reviews
  • "This hot cereal tastes wonderful and is very filling !" in 3 reviews
  • "I love Kashi products I usually purchase their snack bars they;re packed with natural whole grains fibre and contains good proteins I've never tried their cereal before but, I might buy this kind it looks so good and a lot of natural products in it" in 2 reviews
  • "Its good, the texture takes a bit getting used to and it is great at filling me up!" in 1 review
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
Now that I'm older, I'm more aware of nutrition labels and ingredients lists. Kashi makes great, healthy foods that have easy to read lists and nutrition content tables. I'm glad I found something that meets my health needs without sacrificing taste.
Rima P.
EDison, NJ
I love this cereal for breakfast because in the morning I need something hot and sweet. I love the clusters in there they add a burst of flavor, and my two fav flavors are honey and cinnamon. I would definitely recommend
Chrissy W.
Gastonia, NC
If you don't like super sweet cereal this is the cereal for you! I don't like super sweet cereal and like to eat healthy when I can. Kashi has great cereal and I reccomend any of the flavors they have.
Paula H.
This is my absolute favorite for breakfast. Sadly, I have a very hard time finding it so haven't been able to enjoy it lately, but it's miles above any other hot cereal. Yum!
Jessica k.
Muskegon, MI
I finally upgraded my hot breakfasts from regular oatmeal and am happy with the new change. Kashi products keep you full longer and that's part of why I keep adding more of this brand to my diet. They always taste brilliant and go wonderfully with some fresh seasonal fruit. I have never had a Kashi product I didn't like. Everything is good.
Kasey E.
Oakfield, NY
I love food, but I have never been a big breakfast person. Well, thanks to Kashi's Instant Hot Cereal, I'm finally eating in the mornings! My friends and family don't have to yell at me for my horribly unhealthy behavior anymore. I love this product because it's healthy, but still tastes good! And it is not too sweet, something I just can't handle first thing in the morning.
Kayla F.
West Jordan, UT
I have tried a good bit of the GoLean collection of Kashi. At first it’s not like the cereal I am use to. It has a card board flavor at first because it is not infused with sugar. Now I really like the brand and this type. I feel better about eating this and it’s not going to weigh me down all morning.
Melissa S.
This cereal is perfect for those cold winter mornings when you just want something warm to start off your busy day! I put in some local organic honey, berries, and almonds to add some additional flavor. Not only does local organic honey taste amazing, but it can help ward off seasonal allergies!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I love Kashi. I am always full after eating just one serving of any of the kashi breakfast products which I can't say the same about a lot of breakfast products. One packet of oatmeal fills me up. I love the maple and brown sugar flavor.
Viviana P.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this brand, their granola bars are delicious so I decided to give this a try. I was surprised by the rich texture of it and the amazing flavor. I love that it provides you with more protein than normal cereals.
Bao V.
Coon Rapids , MN
What else can you put in here to add sweetness besides sugar?
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Has anyone tried these?? I need something quick in the morning but want good flavor and not blan oatmeal
Kaya  S.
Does this taste like cardboard?
colleenodonnell35
Coplay, PA
Is it tasteful ? Does everyone add fruit to it or eat it plain ? I need a healthy, low calorie tasteful breakfast.