BY KASHI

Stay Fuller Longer!* Hearty All Natural 8G Protein 5G Fiber 20G Whole Grains Kosher Dairy Kashi&Reg; Golean&Reg; Instant Hot Cereal Helps You Stay Satisfied And On Track To Being Your Healthiest. So Treat Yourself Right And Enjoy It With The Naturally Sweet Taste Of Real Honey And Cinnamon In A Warm, Hearty Whole Grain Cereal. At Kashi, We Believe That Everyone Has The Power To Make Positive Healthy Lifestyle Changes. But Staying Committed To Healthy Eating And Exercise Isn't Easy. That's Why We Developed Golean, An Assortment Of Delicious, Convenient Food Options, To Be An Easy Part Of Your Commitment To A Healthier, Leaner You. Golean Hearty Hot Cereal Provides A Good Source Of Protein From Soy. Protein Helps Give You A Lasting Feeling Of Satisfaction And Is Essential For Muscle Development. Golean Hearty Hot Cereal Is High In Fiber. Fiber Helps You Feel Full Longer And Keeps Your Digestive System Running Smoothly. Golean Hearty Hot Cereal Is Made With 7 Whole Grains That Contain Phytonutrients. Eating Whole Grains And Fiber-Rich Foods Helps Manage Hunger And Is Associated With A Healthier Body Weight. Product Of The Usa see more...

Kayla F.
West Jordan, UT
I have tried a good bit of the GoLean collection of Kashi. At first it’s not like the cereal I am use to. It has a card board flavor at first because it is not infused with sugar. Now I really like the brand and this type. I feel better about eating this and it’s not going to weigh me down all morning.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
They say that granola is not always good for you; however, I have found that this cereal when sticking to the correct amount really does fill you up for the whole day!
Yvette B.
I really love this oatmeal. Its a great day starter. I feel full and energized after eating it. It is the right amount of oatmeal, with out all the bad things in it.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
Great, filling morning oatmeal. I like that it has more texture than most oatmeals. It was a little expensive, but I found it on sale at Publix. I like that it is not syrupy sweet like many instant oatmeals
Cortney W.
Go Lean... you think "yuck healthy" but NO WAY. You need this in your life. The best cereal AND its good for you. Win Win
Maggie M.
Syracuse, NY
I discovered these a few months ago and now I eat them for breakfast everyday. The nutrition info is good and so is the taste.
monique v.
Niles, IL
Seriously the best cereal, very crunchy and sweet! I love it with yogurt and fruits
steph s.
Very yummy this is my 1st time trying this thought it looked good and was not disappointed a must eat product