BY KASHI

Plant PowerA synergistic combination of nuts, seeds, whole grains & legumes for powerful nutrition and amazing taste.• 8g ProteinMulti-source plant protein, unlike other foods that use soy protein.• 4g fiberContains 11g total fat per serving.Beneficial fiber to help keep your digestive system running smoothly. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla G.
So I got all excited about these. Got them on sale at Target. They taste like trees. Full blown sticks and leaves. I believe the kind I got had flax seed on them as well. Now I know why they were on sale... I got SCAMMED. I love Kashi cereal and granola, but these Go Lean bars are the ugly step child.
Claire B.
Ever since the Kashi GOLEAN products started coming out, I have been obsessed with every flavor of cereal, bar, EVERYTHING I have tried. I love that these products have real ingredients. I am very health conscious and love the boost of energy I get from the GOLEAN products while indulging my sweet tooth with bars and cereals that are good for me. I absolutely love these honey pecan baklava plant-powered bars, they are perfect for dessert after dinner or a mid-day sweet snack! I recommend the entire GOLEAN line, but I highly recommend the honey pecan baklava bars - you'll be hooked!
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
The kasha Golean honey bars are not necessarily my favorite of the kashi products! These are definitely still tasty and I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for honey bar. I tried these once and most likely won't be buying them again unless they're on sale!
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I love kashi. It's a brand that I always feel great about eating and feeding to my family. Not like others packed full of chemicals. A little pricey compared to other brands but completely worth it
Lady R.
I really enjoyed this bar. It was sweet, and nutty, but not too overpowering. Like other Kashi bars it was a bit too sticky.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
These are so delicious! I picked them up on a whim while shopping at Wal-Mart and have been buying them ever since.
Sarah L.
Boston, MA
I feel that that Kashi GOLEAN Honey Pecan Balkava Plant-Powered bars, I think that's very interesting.
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
These are good but they can be better. Not as good as the other leading brand. Nature valley is better.