BY KASHI

Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
I'm an avid need to "crunch eater" must say that this is actually very soft to bite but burst with differnt kinds of nuts and seeds included in the bar. I wiuld repurchase this, because the texture doesn't have an uncomfortable bite, chewy in the right places yet you can still enjoy the crunch. Has a good size, in terms of snacking, great sleek rectangular shape so it's easier to bite.
Rosie P.
Lake Geneva
Pretty dec for plant powered food. Honestly cliffs just better filling me up but Kashi delivers on the flavor. Not terrible for you either.
Dawn H.
Nedrow, NY
I am huge supporter of anything Kashi! They are healthy packed full of flavor and just all around great
Shauniece B.
I love kashi bars. Most have a good taste. I think they are a bit pricey so I don't get them often
Ashley C.
Flavorless. Didn't taste like honey at all, and definitely nothing like baklava. Has about 200 calories, which is kind of off putting, but for all the recognizable, ingredients you can pronounce, I guess I can't complain too much. It could be filling as a snack to get you from meal to meal, but I'd rather have something with flavor. Disappointed.
Jasmine B.
I just could not get over the peas in the bar. It tasted weird to me. If there was another plant based protein option, I might be able to get on board.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
This has become my go to snack option especially when I'm at work. It taste amazing and doesn't feel like I'm cheating.
Nina D.
Bensalem , Pa
I try to eat at least one or two a month but they are a good energy booster I don't know why I don't eat them as often but I should