Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Pecan Baklava Plant-Powered Bar uploaded by Debbie C.

BY KASHI

Our New GOLEAN® Plant Power Honey Pecan Baklava Bars Have Smooth Cashew And Sunflower Seed Butter Layered On Top Of A Blend Of Our Favorite Nuts And Seeds — Pecans, Cashews And Sesame. We Combined Them With Honey, Spices And Pea Crisps And Mingled It All With Oats And Buckwheat For A Super-nutritional Bar That Also Happens To Be Super Tasty, Too.

It’s A Real Food Take On A Classic — But We Won’t Hold It Against You If You End Up Liking It Better Than The Original.

Ingredients :

Pea Crisps (Pea Protein, Rice Starch), Pecans, Honey, Whole Grain Oats, Pumpkin Seeds, Tapioca Syrup, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds, Cashew Butter, Chia Seeds, Sunflower Seeds Butter, Invert Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Acacia Gum, Dates, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds, Almonds, Molasses, Salt, Vanilla Extract, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : Pecan, Cashew And Almond Ingredients. May Contain Peanuts And Other Tree Nuts.

Kayla G.
So I got all excited about these. Got them on sale at Target. They taste like trees. Full blown sticks and leaves. I believe the kind I got had flax seed on them as well. Now I know why they were on sale... I got SCAMMED. I love Kashi cereal and granola, but these Go Lean bars are the ugly step child.
Claire B.
Ever since the Kashi GOLEAN products started coming out, I have been obsessed with every flavor of cereal, bar, EVERYTHING I have tried. I love that these products have real ingredients. I am very health conscious and love the boost of energy I get from the GOLEAN products while indulging my sweet tooth with bars and cereals that are good for me. I absolutely love these honey pecan baklava plant-powered bars, they are perfect for dessert after dinner or a mid-day sweet snack! I recommend the entire GOLEAN line, but I highly recommend the honey pecan baklava bars - you'll be hooked!
Julie P.
Converse, TX
Kashi GoLean bars are my go-to breakfast when I'm on a diet and watching calories. The ingredients are really carefully selected to make sure you'll get the right amount of protein and fiber to keep you full for hours! They're not too sticky so you don't need to worry about it melting in your backpack during the day either. They're low in calories so this is the perfect snack for weight-watchers!
Ashley S.
These are so good and satisfying. I usually eat them as a snack between breakfast and lunch, but they would make a good "dessert" too. They are a little more sweet than most granola bars, but it is not too much. I find that these help with hunger, but don't keep you full for a long time (a good thing for me, but to some people that's a plus).
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
I'm an avid need to "crunch eater" must say that this is actually very soft to bite but burst with differnt kinds of nuts and seeds included in the bar. I wiuld repurchase this, because the texture doesn't have an uncomfortable bite, chewy in the right places yet you can still enjoy the crunch. Has a good size, in terms of snacking, great sleek rectangular shape so it's easier to bite.
Ashley C.
Flavorless. Didn't taste like honey at all, and definitely nothing like baklava. Has about 200 calories, which is kind of off putting, but for all the recognizable, ingredients you can pronounce, I guess I can't complain too much. It could be filling as a snack to get you from meal to meal, but I'd rather have something with flavor. Disappointed.
Jessica k.
Muskegon, MI
All the Kashi GoLean bars are worth checking out. Again, they keep you full and are good for you. I have been buying Kashi for almost a decade and love how the brand continues to expand. I wish they had a more savory nut flavored bar though. I would buy these in about any flavor.
Sara M.
Provo, UT
These are great if you're looking for an energy boost in the morning without stopping at Starbucks for your calorie-packed Pumpkin Spice Frappucino. Of course, Kashi is always a bit pricey, but overall it is a healthy alternative to caffeine for that morning boost.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I love all of Kashi products I love that they have a variety of different flavors and healthy ingredients my son loves these and are a great value for such a high quality item , I purchase this at my local grocery store about once a week and highly recommend.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
The kasha Golean honey bars are not necessarily my favorite of the kashi products! These are definitely still tasty and I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for honey bar. I tried these once and most likely won't be buying them again unless they're on sale!