BY KASHI #47 in Cereal

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Kyleen S.
Coconut Creek, FL
Love to add this cereal in with yogurt for the perfect breakfast combo. Although it can be a little on the pricier side it's totally worth it because it keeps me full longer and I am receiving a healthy breakfast. It's the best way to start of the day healthy and happpyy!!
Karen L.
Mountain View, CA
Sometimes the clusters can be too big and I need to break them up before eating. I like the flavor and you can taste the natural healthy oats in the cereal. It is not very sweet and does not get mushy in the milk. I like mixing this cereal with Honey Bunches of Oats.
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
Probably my favorite cereal out there. The crunchy texture is awesome and I love how much fiber and protein is in it. I like that you can get the 2 pack at sams although I do not regularly purchase. Tastes great and I usually like to add a banana or add it into my protein smoothie bowls for some added texture.
Tiffany M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this cereal. It has a great taste plus it has flax seed to boost your metabolism! The honey in it adds the sweet touch it needs to give the kick to a cereal full of nutrients. This topped with some almond milk make my morning.
Jessica N.
N Woodstock, NH
Yum! This cereal hits the nail on the head! You get a wonderful flavor and it doesn't get soggy! A great value for the health benefits, flavor, and crunch. I would highly recommend this for the crunch loving, cereal fanatic.
Katie W.
I eat every morning & then a smoothie. This is my fave cereal. I'm a definite repeat consumer as I eat a bowl every morning. It's a good value, the box isn't huge, but it's delish & with the cost for sure!
Melisa P.
Coppell , TX
This is one of my top cereal. I'm always on the hunt for healthier choices since i want to get back into the fitness life i had before. I can get it anywhere such walmart, target etc. it taste great and it keeps you full.
Zara S.
Detroit, MI
For a healthy cereal it tastes really good. Great healthy choice for a quick breakfast meal. The flavoring is delicious. I am a repeat customer and always looking to try different flavors. Its a healthy alternative to processed cereals and i would recommend to others.
Olivia M.
El Paso, TX
This is my husbands favorite cereal. As a body builder he counts on it for protein and fiber. He not only eats it for breakfast but also for a snack and a post or pre workout meal at times. Only downfall is the boxes are slightly small so we have to purchase so many but it doesn't stop him from eating it almost daily sometimes more than once a day!
Rachel H.
Willow grove, PA
Very good and crunchy cereal, it is great for keeping full or a diet because it is very nutritious. It tastes like honey and is in chunks with almond slices. It is not expensive so it is a good value compared to other sugary unhealthy cereals
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?