BY KASHI

Kashi® GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Is A Delicious Blend Of Sweet, Crunchy Multigrain Clusters, Sliced Almonds And Whole Flax Seeds.

With 9 Grams Of Protein And 8 Grams Of Fiber, GOLEAN Honey Almond Flax Crunch Cereal Has Twice The Protein And Fiber Of The Average Of Leading Cereals* To Start Your Day Off Right. Plus, The Nuts And Seeds In Honey Almond Flax Crunch Provide Great Taste And 500mg Of Ala Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Ingredients :

Kashi Seven Whole Grains And Sesame Blend (Whole: Hard Red Wheat, Brown Rice, Barley, Triticale, Oats, Rye, Buckwheat, Sesame Seeds), Soy Flakes, Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Almonds, Whole Flax Seed, Whole Oats, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Salt, Natural Flavor , Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness.

Contains : Wheat, Soy And Almond Ingredients.

Abbey H.
Portland, TN
This stuff is great! Super yummy with vanilla almond milk, and for any time of day. I love it with as much fresh fruit as I can fit in the bowl. Also a great lower-sugar substitute for granola in trail mix or in parfaits. Will definitely keep buying!
Erinn L.
Kansas City, MO
GOLEAN is my jam! I like Kashi products because it feels like you're eating healthy, but it doesn't taste like rabbit food (even though sometimes it may look like it.) I would actually probably give this 3.5 stars, I really do like the flavor of this cereal and the fact that it has flax is great, but the crunchy bits are sometimes a bit TOO crunchy, and I don't want to have to work that hard to eat my cereal!
Kat B.
Tustin, CA
Love this cereal. It's like a healthier version of Honey Bunches of Oats. Love that it is loaded with protein and fiber and whole grains. It's also great that it stays crunchy in milk. I also love using it as a yogurt topping. It's def a house staple.
Michiko Z.
Salt Lake City, UT
Delicious, as always. I love the vanilla flavor with the nutty addition of the flax and almond. I'm a frequent flyer with this particular cereal and would be quick to recommend it to any fellow cereal lover. I wish that Kashi would make their product in large (preferably eco friendly) bags so I could have more of their delicious cereals and not feel like I'm wasting all that packaging.
Saki N.
willimantic
I love all Kashi products and get them whenever I can afford it. There are a great healthy food for breakfast and are loaded with lots of fiber to help you get through the day
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I snagged this on sale for $2.89 at my local HyVee, and I'm so glad I did! I was really surprised by the amount of sweet healthy flavor this cereal provides! I used Almond Milk and a sliced banana and it was a very yummy treat, my boyfriend loved it too. I am going to run back to see if I can snag more on sale, this stuff is a must try!!
Crystal W.
Central Lake, MI
this is a great granola cereal and the added flax is not only great for you but adds a wonderful earthy flavor that i adore not only in the cereal but also in the cookies that Kashi offers. Kashi cookies are my favorite go to cookie. i would of course buy this product again
Donna S.
Bear Lake, MI
Delusions and good with almond milk. I notice when getting larger boxes or two packs that they go stale fast-ish so you gotta eat it or put it out for the birds. I wish they would use alternative sweeteners like stevia but it still OK.
Tesia K.
W Hollywood, CA
This is my go-to cereal! It reminds me of Honey Bunches of Oats, but I guess the more healthier version. The granola clusters with a combination of the Corn Flakes are a nice variety and exactly what I look for in a cereal. If you like crunchy clusters, I recommend this for you
Kyleen S.
Coconut creek , FL
Love to add this cereal in with yogurt for the perfect breakfast combo. Although it can be a little on the pricier side it's totally worth it because it keeps me full longer and I am receiving a healthy breakfast. It's the best way to start of the day healthy and happpyy!!
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What do you like about Kashi brand?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Could you use this in a yogurt parfait?
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
What do you like most about this cereal?